• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    Does anyone have one that still functions and has actually stood up to extreme recoil such as a 12 Gauge with Buckshot or Slugs?

Thanks!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Does anyone have one that still functions and has actually stood up to extreme recoil such as a 12 Gauge with Buckshot or Slugs?

Thanks!
    Not me, nope. Had one years ago that had a laser on the side of it that fell off while recoiling and exposed the internals thru the gaping hole in the body. Unless somebody dropped it and never told me (which with kids is possible) or it sustained damage before I bought it, the only other thing I can think of is recoil. Other than getting a lesson in how one of these looks inside, the only good thing about it was that the lenses wouldn't fog up, having the same atmosphere and temperature inside as the outside. Letting it air out thru a gaping hole helped it, until time to clean dust from the inside. Then I threw it away

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Thanks!
    Romeo 5s are just barely over 100 bucks. I don't even consider anything else. Primary arms has their house brand on sale from time to time for 89.

Top Bottom