• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joebagodonuts

Shooter
    I've got two Husqvarna chainsaws for sale. My loss is your gain as they say. I am no small engine expert and they both have little gremlins and I just don't have time to mess with them. Both saws fire right up and run good/cut good. I have only ever used the pre-mix gas that Husqvarna sells.

The 440 is having an issue where the chain will slip off randomly which the internet tells me could be a tension problem, but nevertheless it is a thing. I have the original bar and some extra chains. Asking $150

The 545 is a really slick saw and I added the West Coast Saw dogs. I have a few extra chains for it as well I believe. She runs great, but has a vapor lock type of issues after she runs for a bit and you shut it off. You can usually get it to crank if you hold the trigger down. I don't have time to mess with this and that's the extent of my mechanical prowess when it comes to chainsaws. Asking $450

Whoever buys them is welcome to crank them up and look them over. Would do both for $500 to save me a trip/meet up.

Attachments

• IMG_1981.jpeg
      IMG_1981.jpeg
      6.4 MB · Views: 15
    • IMG_1982.jpeg
      IMG_1982.jpeg
      3.5 MB · Views: 14
    • IMG_1983.jpeg
      IMG_1983.jpeg
      3.5 MB · Views: 12
    • IMG_1984.jpeg
      IMG_1984.jpeg
      4.6 MB · Views: 11
    • IMG_1985.jpeg
      IMG_1985.jpeg
      5 MB · Views: 11
    • IMG_1986.jpeg
      IMG_1986.jpeg
      3.5 MB · Views: 13
    Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    1) What is your location?

2) The listing says a 120 and a 545, but the pictures are of a 440 and a 545. Which is correct?

joebagodonuts

Shooter
    1) What is your location?

2) The listing says a 120 and a 545, but the pictures are of a 440 and a 545. Which is correct?
    Thanks for spotting that. It is the 440 as pictured. Those are the two saws up for sale as pictured. I am located in Crestview, but am in Pcola several times throughout the week. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom