• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOHUNTER

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I’m iCerakote LLC, been Cerakoting since 2015 publicly. 99% of my work is custom tumblers but if you’re needing parts Cerakoted You can drop off and pick up no problem. I do not have an FFL. If you are wanting a receiver set Cerakoted you are more than welcome to come and hang out as you will be present and therefore ATF has that provision.
    I’m local in Pea Ridge, 30,000 tumblers all over the USA and the world. Quality work, anything i touch is guaranteed not to chip or peel. We work Mon-Fri 10am till whenever. From simple one color to patterns or themes. I’m not the best but I’ve sprayed many gallons of cerakote in the last 6 years, learned a lot of lessons, tricks, and tips. I started as a hobby and went viral, if you need something and I can help with it, I’ll be glad to let you know what I can do. I’ve never pursued an FFL because I just don’t want that always around. I’ve done tumblers with success but that door is always open.

Instagram @iCerakote

Steve Holloway
    iCerakote LLC
    F970D35F-C16C-476A-AD6F-2B69482F0135.jpeg
    A8678542-8430-4E2C-B4E9-81B448214D37.jpeg
    CF623EA1-8E3A-4535-BCA5-3FCD417DA528.jpeg
    B87EA566-FB0B-4878-8396-D45FEBF42611.jpeg

BOHUNTER

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They're not certified through Cerakote according the Cerakote page. Guardian in Navarre is. https://guardiancustomfirearmcoating.com/
    Just wanted to state that being certified means you spent 3 days in class and 5 grand to get your name in their directory. Choose who you want based on their experience and work turned out. Just a piece of paper, if there is no talent, you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom