• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just ordered $100 worth to get free shipping. 10 blazer, 10 SV & 2 mini-mag.

Orders over $99 get free shipping, otherwise shipping is $12.99.

I did order 10 boxes of subsonic the other day and pay the shipping, because I did not have any subsonic to use with my suppressor ready Rossi RS22.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like vistas new business model will include direct to consumer sales. All of their brands have similar websites, cci, federal and Remington.

Blkout_life

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I just ordered $100 worth to get free shipping. 10 blazer, 10 SV & 2 mini-mag.

Orders over $99 get free shipping, otherwise shipping is $12.99.

I did order 10 boxes of subsonic the other day and pay the shipping, because I did not have any subsonic to use with my suppressor ready Rossi RS22.
    Side question: what did you do to your RS22 to make it suppressor ready? I picked one up a couple months ago but the barrel is not threaded. Also how does it shoot with/without the can? I’ve yet to take mine out for a range day.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Side question: what did you do to your RS22 to make it suppressor ready? I picked one up a couple months ago but the barrel is not threaded. Also how does it shoot with/without the can? I’ve yet to take mine out for a range day.

I shopped gunbroker until a threaded barrel RS22 at decent cost came up for sale.

Threaded is a factory option.

With the can and Blazer ammo, the "noise" is quite pleasant sans ear protection.

I have not shot it without the suppressor.

Blkout_life

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I shopped gunbroker until a threaded barrel RS22 at decent cost came up for sale.

Threaded is a factory option.

With the can and Blazer ammo, the "noise" is quite pleasant sans ear protection.

I have not shot it without the suppressor.
    Nice! I just picked up the cheap one from PSA and added the promag folding stock. I wonder if there’s anyone local that could thread my barrel for a can

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nice! I just picked up the cheap one from PSA and added the promag folding stock. I wonder if there’s anyone local that could thread my barrel for a can

Threading a barrel will likely cost $100+, might as well shop for a threaded RS22.

Two guns is better than one.

Birmingham Pistol is offering threaded $149 + $30 shipping. The 3% cc fee is only $4.50.

Last edited:

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cci and federal website have alot of 22 lr currently. Federal has that new self defense 22lr in stock...which if its in a nickel case like stingers idk how reliable it would be

Latest posts

Top Bottom