• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    YEEAAHHH! YE OLE STANLEY THE NOOB DESTROYER WILL RISE FROM THE GRAVE AND DESTROY ALL WHO WHORE FOR REACTION SCORES AND OTHER TOMFOOLERY. HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEELINGS WILL BE CRUSHED!!!!!!!!!
    Why are you yelling? You "Ole Stans" hype man or something?!

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Anybody remember ol' STANLEY 13 ?? (FRANK ??)
    Like me,he was a member in the early days of the forum. He was very "opinionated" (unlike me) and had some "on the edge" musing about most anything.
    I used to call him the "secret" moderator. Great guy. Lived,worked,hunted the north end of Mobile bay,the delta. Loved duck shootin' with his two sons.
    Talked to him by phone a couple days ago. His life has changed but is doing fine.
    He will be lurking again and I personally will appreciate his thoughts/inputs.
    Word of caution Stan - -> this is not the same forum of yesteryear. Read the forum rules thoroughly.
    See ya around sir. ---- SAWMAN
    I talked to him the other day too. He's one of the fun crowd that's for sure, and anyone who does't think so ( and some have earned that right!) Simply havn't had the pleasure of meeting him. That stands true for most internet persona. I'm the same way. LLOLL (I've had the spanking and straitened up)

Last edited:

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    I may be wrong but I think he passed also , quite awhile ago? He was something too, he made me lol a few times.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I just read through the forum rules again.
    Where is the one that states that a member is not allowed you use upper case.
    Please copy it onto this thread. Perhaps some interpret it as "YELLING" but others don't. Especially the older guys that did not grow up with a computer or know the computer lingo.
    Is knowing,understanding,and using, the latest computer jargon a prerequisite for posting on this forum ??
    JUST WONDERING ?? --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Caps is known in the new age as yelling.
    if you are trying to get a certain word or message sent across as important it's usually in bold or italics. Unspoken rule maybe? I have a friend called caps lock and all his posts on other forums are in caps. Some folks HATE it. See what I did there? Lol. Read it louder? Lol
    You can post in cursive. Don't matter to me

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I just read through the forum rules again.
    Where is the one that states that a member is not allowed you use upper case.
    Please copy it onto this thread. Perhaps some interpret it as "YELLING" but others don't. Especially the older guys that did not grow up with a computer or know the computer lingo.
    Is knowing,understanding,and using, the latest computer jargon a prerequisite for posting on this forum ??
    JUST WONDERING ?? --- SAWMAN
    Wondered about the yelling , me I use it to emphasize or bring attention to an item .

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So was this a hype thread for a guy who didn't even show? Did I miss it?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Well I like them because I am DEAF ANYHOOO...........it'ts just another form of having something to be offended at, everyone has the gene embedded into their DNA somewhere. EVERYONE is offended by Something ! Weather you admit it or not. (How do you capitalize the PERIOD!

Top Bottom