• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Looking ahead, I have selected September 19th and 20th for the next Carbine/Pistol class. This will probably be the only class for the rest of the year as October is taken with a Precision Rifle class and then hunting season will be upon us.

Location will be in Aucilla, FL which is about 35 miles east of Tallahassee. Local Motels in the area or a short drive from Tally. I have plenty of room if you have a camper or want to put up a tent, all free of charge. Range and classroom is a private property facility more than adequate and safe for dynamic type training.

If you've wanted to attend a "Big Name" class but the $500-$600 cost has you balking... this class offers everything those classes offer, and more, except I'm not "famous"... lol.

Date: September 19th & 20th (Sept class is FULL AS OF NOW) and October 3rd & 4th

Class will start at 8am and end when the mission is accomplished, usually between 4pm-5pm. Class go is depending on weather and interest. Those interested in staying after class Saturday are welcome to put something on the grill and socialize.

Class will include everything from a gear set up and breakdown to a basic skills assessment, moving to multiple static drills and moving drills. Malfunctions, reloads, use of cover, sight offset, etc. Pretty much A-Z including one man and 2-man tactics. Not only does this class cover rifle and pistol manipulation skills, you will also learn some tactics to keep yourself alive as well as know when your adversary is skilled and trying to use tactics against you. Class ends with a 2-man shoot & move obstacle course which ties in all the skills and drills previously covered.

For class information, instructor background, and student feedback, visit Signal-0 Productions

Round count: expect to fire about 750 rounds rifle and 500 pistol. If your ammo stash is light, no worries, we can work around that.

If you would like to reserve a spot, please post here and send me an e-mail Bob@Signal-0.com The class is almost full with just a few spots left.

COST- $150.00 per person

DUE TO CONTINUED NO SHOWS, I AM NOW REQUIRING A $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED ENROLLED UNTIL A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID UNLESS OTHER ARRANGMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions or concerns.

Last edited:

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What kind of gear do you need?

Gear requirements are minimal. People come with everything from full kit to bare minimum gear. Shooters will need at a minimum...

Ear/Eye protection, comfortable and closed-toe footwear.
    Outside the waistband holster, belt mounted or paddle back. Retention or no retention, does not matter.
    Rifles must have a sling.
    A way to store one rifle and one pistol mag on your person.

Shooters should also bring any tools specific to their firearms and optics, just in case. Other support items such as a field chair, cooler with food/drinks, and a pop up shelter make things nice.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    September's class is full and an October class date has been added (Oct 3/4).

I expect the October class to fill quickly so don't delay if interested.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    October's class has three spots left.

Down to just two spots left.

Oct class is now full. I have ONE spot open for September 19th/20th.

Last edited:

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Have two openings for next weekend's Carbine/Pistol class. Oct 3rd/4th.

Class will run approx. 8an-4pm daily. Ammo count usually 750 rifle, 500 pistol, adjusted down for those concerned about ammo replacement. Class is skills/performance based, not round-count based.

Any questions or concerns just send me an e-mail. We have a good time!

Top Bottom