• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    OK... start off the New Year with a weekend of shooting, training, and fellowship.

Carbine/Pistol class Jan 22/23 in Aucilla, FL (35 miles east of Tallahassee). Range is a private property venue suitable for safe undistracted training. We eat lunch on site.

This is a comprehensive class covering just about everything you would want in a class. Basic marksmanship, static drills, dynamic drills, tactical considerations for survival, 1 and 2-man tactics, malfunctions, transitions, etc. Class finishes with a 2-man obstacle course designed to incorporate all the previous tasks...lots of fun, a true eye-opener. Hell my "no shit, there I was" stories are worth the admission lol.

We will grill out after class Saturday for a social gathering, always a great time. For instructor info and class feedback visit Siognal-0.com

Expect to fire 700 rounds rifle and 350 pistol. Slings are a must, three rifle and pistol mags (and a way to secure them on your person) are all you really need gear wise. Or... feel free to run full kit.

I have LIMITED bunking for free in the hunt camp for those traveling.

Cost is an amazing low price of $150.00.

Due to chronic no-shows, I will now require a NON-REFUNDABLE (unless I cancel) deposit of $50.00 to secure your spot. I can take various forms of payment including check, Money Order, and PP FF.

To secure a spot e-mail me at Bob@Signal-0.com.

F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Hi, is your class set up to handle older shooters? My 60 year old knees and back just cannot handle to much running and jumping etc.
    Thanks

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hi, is your class set up to handle older shooters? My 60 year old knees and back just cannot handle to much running and jumping etc.
    Thanks

LOL... I'm 60 too, I hear ya.

Other than the end of course Obstacle Course shoot, which is totally voluntary, we won't be doing a lot of running, certainly no jumping.

Just expect to be on your feet a good portion of the day. I have 70+ year olds come and do fine. Some just sit out a drill or two and take a break if needed.

Bob

Top Bottom