• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RustedBolt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Greetings,

Moved to NWF after 22 years in AF (REMF) and then 10 years as a mining/oil refining contractor out west (northern AZ, UT and NV). My wife is 4 or 5 generation NWF, depends on which side of of the tree you trace. She took a job here after I "retired" and I agreed to tag along, dragging my decrepit rear along for the ride.

I grew up in NC (up to preteen) and then in AZ--nearly all my hunting and shooting were on National Forest. First time on a real shooting range was in the military. I have never hunted a lease and I have hunted most my adult life (not necessarily opposed to it, just never done it).

We moved to Panama City 6 weeks before Michael and then to Pcola after giving up making our house in PC livable after more than year (6 months before Sally). My poor wife commutes 4 times a week to a hospital in PC.

Three things I struggle with here:

-- Visibility
    -- Hunting
    -- Shooting

(okay 4 things...politics).

I won't go into details now, but you are welcome to ask.

RustedBolt (think Hurricane Michael for the call sign)

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Welcome to the forum sir. Thank you for your servive to our country.
    Any questions tha you may have about where to or what,please ask. There is a wealth of expierance here in gunsmithing,hunting,reloading,marksmanship, and several of the shooting deciplines. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    we don't know shit either but will be glad to assist..so where are you going to live and hunt? Fl has more public land that almost any state. I guess you are a hurricane veteran now!

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome to madness, retired Air Force also, and living in Panama City (Callaway). We've still doing repairs post Hurricane Michael (Long shitty story there).

The people around here are knowledgeable, helpful beyond words (Had a member that troubleshot my sons AR for me, fixed it and only charged for the part). Maybe we can be a little dysfunctional at times round here, but then again what family isn't......

Again welcome.......

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I was out in PCB, MCB and port st Joe working after Michael. That shit was bad , glad you made it through, still surprised how many folks sheltered in place...

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was out in PCB, MCB and port st Joe working after Michael. That shit was bad , glad you made it through, still surprised how many folks sheltered in place...

Yeah I was one of those idiots.......It intensified so quick overnight we were screwed, was in the house when it over pressurized and blew out windows, drywall, etc.

Top Bottom