Patriot Mobile

Can you shoot a co2 bb pistol/rifle on your own property in Escambia County?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'd be more worried about somebody not knowing it was an air powered gun and freaking out. That alone will invite the law to investigate. If you have to ask, then don't. Maybe you can consider setting up an indoors range for your air guns. I had an indoors air pistol range upstairs in my bedroom... Nobody ever knew. Wear eye protection and don't shoot steel BB's at pellet traps. The steel back stops made for lead pellets can be penetrated by steel BB's.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    A BB gun or a pellet gun IS NOT A FIREARM.
    Do not ask a LEO. They will not be able to,or be willing to,give you the verified info you seek.
    ALL bets are off if you do kind of damage to the neighbors property.
    And do not even come close to pointing it at any human. (Criminal Threatening. ???) ---- SAWMAN

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    hunting within the city limits could be a violation if they have an ordinance against it.
    you could use a have a heart trap...don't forget to tie a rope to one end...then when it accidentally falls in the 55 gal drum of water you set it....once you realize it fell in you can winch it up easier without getting your sleeves wet

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    hunting within the city limits could be a violation if they have an ordinance against it.
    you could use a have a heart trap...don't forget to tie a rope to one end...then when it accidentally falls in the 55 gal drum you set it. once you realize it fell in you can winch it up easier without getting your sleeves wet
    Somebody recently said that mixing baking soda with peanut butter is deadly. The rats can't pass gas

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    For whatever it's worth I do all the time. Haven't had cops come by or swat assault my house. Just be smart and have a good backstop.

Saltydrummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You can legally do it, just use your best judgment of whether or not your yard is a good place to do it. Make sure theirs enough space and put up a backstop. I used to have 3 heavy duty rugs hung up behind all my targets and those would stop my .177 break barrel pellet guns and any BB guns. It might also be a good idea to inform your neighbors they’re air guns if you know they don’t know anything about guns.

Top Bottom