APOD Firearms

California AR ban unconstitutional- prices going up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    I hope US manufacturers will see this ruling as an opportunity to invest in the infrastructure they've been putting off and build the plant capacity necessary to increase output for a US boom in demand that has become closer to reality. "Chance favors the prepared mind." Is there a country that you can think of that has anticipated and benefited from higher demand due to the rise of BLM and Antifa? While US manufacturing has been practicing a "wait and see" attitude Turkey has flooded the US market with well built, inexpensive hand guns, shot guns, rifles and ammunition. The US civilian arms market is by far the largest in the world as long as the 2nd Amendment remains strong and intact. IMO

Last edited:

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Let’s see how long the “legal stay” is pushed beyond the original 30 days. I’m surprised it took anyone this long to bring that suit against the state of California.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Let’s see how long the “legal stay” is pushed beyond the original 30 days. I’m surprised it took anyone this long to bring that suit against the state of California.
    It's not easy to react quickly when there has not been a need to do so in the past. The left is not use to push back from the Right or anyone for that matter. DJT has taught some in the GOP this lesson. It will require a different strategy from the left. We can only hope this will continue.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ruling goes into effect in 30 days, its not a "Stay" by definition. CA will Appeal and probably reguest a Stay while it goes through the Appeals process but there standard arguement "It would cause irreversible damage if allowed to go into effect", won't work because CA already allows possession of 186K of them as in the Judges Ruling.

My Q is: Does this Ruling allow "unmolested AWs" like those in other States? Can people shit can "bullet buttons" and add a real stocks and pistol grip?
    Same Judge Ruled mag ban was unconstitutional but that's under a Stay during CA Appeal.

Top Bottom