• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

That's one of the problems folks like us have trying to battle stuff like this: How do you fix stupid?

Apparently we have some common sense types in the local school system though. (Edited) After typing the story here I realized I might be giving some local Libtard ninja ammo to go after certain administrators and teachers in the school system who actually use common sense. Let's just say a totally innocuous event happened in town that would have caused panic in California or one of the other communist states.

Hunkyfish

Master
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    It's Time to put a stop to the pandering
    FUCK the PC LIBERTARDS,,,
    they're like a Slinky,,,
    not Worth a Shit unless someone pushes them down a staircase

outside9

Master
    I have my first grand child (a boy) due at the end of Novembember. I wonder what those folks in CA would think if they knew I was actively shopping for his first 22? Kind of a family tradition when a new boy is born in our family.

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Maybe one day California will break off into the ocean float around and crash in D.C. Just a dream...

HEIST

Master
    My daughter just turned 4 in May and knows gun safety (I still lock them up and all that good stuff.) She will have the pink Cricket .22 from Walmart for Christmas this year. My wifes family were all scared of guns until I started educating them. Now her grandma wants me to help find her her first pistol for home defense. They need to educate them, not scared them into thinking guns are evil..

graepaep

Shooter
    My version of kid safety day:

Attachments

• 2013-05-25 10.03.36.jpg
      2013-05-25 10.03.36.jpg
      162.9 KB · Views: 101

wildrider666

Master
    They eliminated prayer, mandatory Pledge of Allegance, gym class and primary English format. They replaced it with "educational" material that includes single parent and same sex parents as the "Norm". We have also seen political teachers video's of songs praising bamalama.

When I was a kid, I lived next to Parks Plastics in Linden N.J. Parks Plastics made every shape and size water gun from Tommy-guns to Luger's to ray-guns.
    I found they tosses the leakers in a dumpster. I being an enterprising youth and sold hundreds of them at school for .10¢ a pop, Tommy's were .25¢. During the summer I sold them through the fence at the public pool. I guess I'd get a "Dealer Suspension" by todays CA standards.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Hell, you would be considered strange today just for earning some money instead of holding out your hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom