• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe you are dealing with one of them currently. His initials are JM. The other is not interested. He actually used to work there and they ripped him off too!
    I was told Floyd is Jacks last name

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seeing all this makes me wonder how a business stays open for that long without someone going to jail.

I've had one instance that I had to have the ATF get in on to help the situation. I bought a rifle from someone and they gave me every excuse in the book about a delay in shipping it. I found the reg on it and passed it to the local agent we were working with at the time. They made one phone call and that rifle was over-night'd to the shop that I was working at, at the time. Amazing how that works haha.
    When I look back on all that I've seen transpire, everyone who got taken was under a grand. I guess they figured the % would not make enough noise and would give up eventually. If it was not for me being taken for over 4 grand, they probable would have gone unnoticed.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe schedule a meet up time at his shop . Maybe alert the local media . I know WEAR -3 is always looking for stories like that .
    I wrote Ch. 3 twice, even directly to one of the editors. Two week now he even said he would pitch it for afternoon story. Haven't heard back.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, if your case is that much money, then how are they still open and it's not Grand Larceny?
    Well for starters, I reported to FDLE 15 Dec. it bounced to ECSO because it did not meet FDLE thresholds $$$ ECSO pushed it back to FDLE (I think?) because it's over their level of enforcement. I contacted ATF their answer was it didn't meet their criteria- it's State Level but that was before awareness of bounced checks going on. From what I understand FDLE and ATF are still in the loop but Agricultural Agents have the most authority because they control licensing.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They'll jump on the bad check if nothing else. In fact if anyone gets one from them, PM me and we'll discuss upping the ante.
    I got two. The Lady who posted on google review got one for them selling her dad's consignment and there are more who posted.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well for starters, I reported to FDLE 15 Dec. it bounced to ECSO because it did not meet FDLE thresholds $$$ ECSO pushed it back to FDLE (I think?) because it's over their level of enforcement. I contacted ATF their answer was it didn't meet their criteria- it's State Level but that was before awareness of bounced checks going on. From what I understand FDLE and ATF are still in the loop but Agricultural Agents have the most authority because they control licensing.
    So then sounds like no one is doing their job which is normal for 99% of Law Enforcement of any type.... what to do..

3blamo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow, this is getting crazy! ATF, ESCO, FDLE & Agricultural.. sounds to me like Don’s will have their day after swindling sooooo many people.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Exactly, something doesn't make sense here with that many entities involved.
    I know their seems to be stupid amount of laws to work around. Until recently I didn't know the agriculture department had law enforcement agents. You'd think guns? ATF crazy huh!

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So then sounds like no one is doing their job which is normal for 99% of Law Enforcement of any type.... what to do..
    It was explained as Agricultural agents don't need a warrant to do any investigating. I would have thought ATF wouldn't either. I don't know how true this is but, I was told by a retired cop with an FFL I picked up a gun from his residents. ATF could only enter and audit his front office of business not the entire house.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not to derail this thread but does anyone remember DC guns on fairfield dr? I heard he got in trouble with the ATF and did some time. Something about a screwup with paperwork.

frog03

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    maybe it is new charges he is closed down now sign on front door until further notice

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Title of this says "Convicted Felon..", something that went to court already?

I read the first post on this, I guess I don't remember that title.
    Im about to put it all back to the way it was originally written.
    Its a new account that only is posting about this thread.
    You can add new information to this thread as it comes up, but Iv already had to pull new, extraneous threads from different parts of the forum.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Im about to put it all back to the way it was originally written.
    Its a new account that only is posting about this thread.
    You can add new information to this thread as it comes up, but Iv already had to pull new, extraneous threads from different parts of the forum.
    Ahh...yea I knew I wasn't off on that one.

I got you, makes you wonder about some of the profiles here..

Top Bottom