• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    This is why you shouldn't order things, mail order or phone order or internet order. If I can't lay my hands on it and walk away with it then the seller ain't getting my money. Pure and simple. I've been burned too many times and threads like this just reinforce the burn.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    With all of the legit local and online shops & wide availability of just about everything, why would anyone ever consider ordering a gun from some unknown hole-in-the-wall place? I just don't understand how anyone, let alone as many as are mentioned here, could have been duped by this guy. JMO

billrv

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    As I stated previously I was on the front side of this scam, what you need to do is visit Jack in person march him into his office close the door and don't back down, if you challenge him and openly question his integrity he will back down quick. When he issues the credit and or money due on consignments of don't take a check, have him supply you with the info on their third party CC company since that will become the next stall. If you need info on how to know when he is in the office PM me.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hate to have to say this but the only reason that place is ripping people off is because YOU LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT. Stop being nice and go stand up for yourselfs. I sure as hell wouldnt let anyone get $1 from me and let it go. Its about principle and whats right regardless of the $$. Off with their heads..... ok Im done now.
    Many have gone back including myself. The result is getting a check that bounces or lines of bullshit that he is working on paying.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With all of the legit local and online shops & wide availability of just about everything, why would anyone ever consider ordering a gun from some unknown hole-in-the-wall place? I just don't understand how anyone, let alone as many as are mentioned here, could have been duped by this guy. JMO
    To understand you'd have to fully read what I posted. I was trying to help mom and pop type small business. NO more!

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Many have gone back including myself. The result is getting a check that bounces or lines of bullshit that he is working on paying.
    Is a bounced check an immediate warrant here? Some places it is.

Reactions: WRM

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They owe a coworker of mine a Colt Python he ordered 4 or 5 months ago… $$$,,,,, I’ve told him about this thread…
    It would help if you could get him to contact the FDLE office in Pensacola to give them a statement.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Passing bad checks is a felony in most states. Not sure about here. Try taking it to Alabama and cashing it - May rise to federal crime.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Passing bad checks is a felony in most states. Not sure about here. Try taking it to Alabama and cashing it - May rise to federal crime.

They'll jump on the bad check if nothing else. In fact if anyone gets one from them, PM me and we'll discuss upping the ante.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They'll jump on the bad check if nothing else. In fact if anyone gets one from them, PM me and we'll discuss upping the ante.
    My brother in law ordered 3 glocks from Dons back in October and same thing, keeps blaming shipping on covid and every other excuse in the book . Wish he would’ve asked me about this place before he placed that order could’ve saved him the trouble . I would highly recommend not using this place for anything . These people are thiefs and liars . Put em out of business already
    Cjprall90, can you get you brother In law to contact Sgt Roe at ECSO to give a statement.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep several people have posted check bouncing in the reviews. I spoke with ATF today trying to get some answers. They looked into it with FDLE, It's not on a Federal level for them to get involved regarding poor business practices but the check thing is fraud. It's more likely going to be ECSO I have get back in touch with.

Reactions: WRM

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hate to have to say this but the only reason that place is ripping people off is because YOU LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT. Stop being nice and go stand up for yourselfs. I sure as hell wouldnt let anyone get $1 from me and let it go. Its about principle and whats right regardless of the $$. Off with their heads..... ok Im done now.
    You have a point, some have gotten their money refunded. Jack is a pro at profiling.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was told by another gentleman to contact Justina at the fraud/theft Dept at the sheriff's office. She's well aware of what's going on. Would be nice to see these facks do some time. Wonder how many cases their really are? Probably 3 times as many that's been reported.
    ECSO is not handling this anymore. it's FDLE and Agriculture department, Mainly Agriculture Agents. But if you still wanting to give a statement contact FDLE and reference PE-73-2144 report so they can pass it to Agri Dept.

Latest posts

Top Bottom