• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    3/10/22
    Complaints continue to be posted to Google, yelp and Better Business. The most recent have been posted to all three review pages by different customers about the same problem.

If you know anyone who would like to come forward have them contact FDLE office in Pensacola and reference the report # PE-73-2144.

3/5/22
    FDLE is not letting go of this. Don's Gun Shop on Facebook reviews somehow deleted my post, and I've also been blocked on the Escambia River Gun Club page as well by (Dons buddy the owner/manager) for me commenting about the gun club letting Don's Gun Shop continue advertising their shady business practices. This is how I got involved with Don's Gun Shop in the first place.

2/27/22 I signed my statement for an Agent to be true and accurate about Don and Jack taking me for a total of 4,871.00. More victims have come forward to provide statement's and FDLE is continuing to find and contact all who have been ripped off. According to a source, one employee recently quit the same day ATF showed up.

Since my Facebook post was deleted, I'm asking all who read this to help spread the word by sharing what I posted on my Facebook page. I'm the Steve Anello on the paddle board with a bright orange shirt.

I wanted to update this page to inform anyone to avoid being taken if ordering Firearms/Ammunition from Don's gun shop in Pensacola. Or giving them anything to sell (consignment Firearms). My intention is for information purpose. The owner of Dons gun shop pretends he does not know what his business partner Jack does. Numerous customers like myself are owed money for not receiving their gun orders. Have been given checks that bounce for payment of consignments and refunds. Their actions have gained attention from Federal Agents with the Agricultural Dept. and through a report I filed with FDLE. PE-73-2144. Statements have been collected from several people already about Jack and his B.S. including myself from an Agricultural Agent. If you know anyone who would like to come forward have them contact FDLE office in Pensacola and reference the report # PE-73-2144.

Much appreciated to all who provided constructive comments.

Last edited:

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I know I bought a set of 3 die 357 mag dies from there. Turns out the crim die was a 44mag die. I mean I get it was consignment, but come the hell on

billrv

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I believe I was on the front end of the start of their scam game, trying to support a small local business I ordered a weapon that I did the due diligence on and determined it was readily available. Ordered it from Jack and of course paid in full, long story short after six months of lies I got in Jack's face and MADE him issue the refund, that wasn't the end of it, I ended up having to get in touch with their third party CC company to finally receive the credit. After seeing what they have done recently, selling consignments and not paying the owner, as well as the number of issues repeated like mine I have contacted all agencies that needed to know.

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ATF lives for stuff like this.
    You people need to make an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT ... with a case number.
    They can not clear the case until SOME action was taken.
    He is a real scumbag that gives the good dealers a bad rep. ---- SAWMAN
    At the time I contacted the ATF it was before finding out my consignments were cleared for payout to me. The agent said It's not their's to handle disputes of gun orders or refunds as long as records balance out. He said it's more of a state level so I called FDLE and they assigned a report number. And ended up pushing it to Sheriff's, probably not a big enough fish to catch. But the consignments? will call ATF about that.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I was told by another gentleman to contact Justina at the fraud/theft Dept at the sheriff's office. She's well aware of what's going on. Would be nice to see these facks do some time. Wonder how many cases their really are? Probably 3 times as many that's been reported.

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I was told by another gentleman to contact Justina at the fraud/theft Dept at the sheriff's office. She's well aware of what's going on. Would be nice to see these facks do some time. Wonder how many cases their really are? Probably 3 times as many that's been reported.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have seen this before at gun shop in Santa Rosa Beach. Robbing a Peter to pay Paul. It’s gotta be a shitty way to live life

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I have seen this before at gun shop in Santa Rosa Beach. Robbing a Peter to pay Paul. It’s gotta be a shitty way to live life
    I've heard these guys got money so it's either a tax right off or they are doing something else with the revenue. I'd think at this point even if they close it's federal charges on them. I'd give up 600 bucks to see them behind bars. I'm sure that's the way the people feel that they owe money. They can keep it if I know they are in prison

Top Bottom