• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    What specific 45-degree-offset mount-and-optic combos worked for you all? And where did you mount it? (Mlok rail, picatinny rail, close to the hinge, etc)
    Just forward of the hinge. Left side to turn the weapon right so i dont eat the gas and bits. Also add the buffer it helps. With the right red dot it will still fold. Had to replace the factory pointy screws with longer flat ones. ** oh you hsve to use a mount that fits insde the rails, not on top. 20210809_102222.jpg 20210723_150708.jpg 20210723_150721.jpg

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just forward of the hinge. Left side to turn the weapon right so i dont eat the gas and bits.
    Interestingly I did just the opposite, mounted optic on the right side forward of the ejection port. It hasn't been any problem at all for me, possibly because the SUB2000 has practically nil recoil and at least mine throws the brass far forward and right away from my face. Will be interested once the paperwork for my can goes through, to see if I get a lot of gas blowback.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Interestingly I did just the opposite, mounted optic on the right side forward of the ejection port. It hasn't been any problem at all for me, possibly because the SUB2000 has practically nil recoil and at least mine throws the brass far forward and right away from my face. Will be interested once the paperwork for my can goes through, to see if I get a lot of gas blowback.
    I shoot left. Plus mo tactical with the weapon canted 45 degrees right when shooting dirt clods.,.it scares em..lol

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    But it does come with 3 mags.
    Need a vest full of freebies and another half dozen freebies for the drop leg platform and then another 20 or so freebies for the assault pack to reload the vest a few times... and then I might consider it

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    If I'm going to invest in a non-Glock Sub2000 knock-off that shoots a pistol caliber, using pistol controls, pistol mags and maintaining pistol muscle memory... then I'd rather have the new Ruger LC in 5.7caliber. Bonus is that the Ruger LC has an adjustable length of pull, a conventional bolt handle and it remains fully operational while folded.

However, mag and ammo compatibility between the Sub2000's and the insanely popular ever-present 9mm Glock 17/19 trumps any and all advantages offered by the new carbine from S&W and the Ruger LC 5.7 carbine. Sure wish Ruger would offer a 9mm Glock mag adapter and a quick detachable 9mm barrel option for the 5.7 carbine. Ruger had the right idea with the Ruger PCC's 9mm Glock mag adapter, except the adapter was prone to bending with fast mag reloads slamming into it

Screenshot_20230303-041906.png

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Come on, it's new groundbreaking and cool!! All the doodes will be talking about it.
    I love how the same website advertises the competitions 9mm PCC right underneath the new S&W PCC, and for like a third the cost of the S&W. Marketing genius

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    $599
    $329 with rebate! Lowest price I've seen. Wonder if it has to do with the M&P version?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom