• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Hopefully this will get the BS rescinded in Florida that bans binary triggers because the legislation defined “bump stocks” so broadly.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Binary would be sweet. There is a whole lot of good stuff going on all of a sudden with these rules being put in check. What's going on elsewhere while we're not looking?

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter

ccc

Master
    I would never own one or a binary trigger, but believe “You” should have the right to if “You” want one.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I would never own one or a binary trigger, but believe “You” should have the right to if “You” want one.
    they're not for me and i never owned one but its a step in the right direction as to backing down the alphabet bois... the lefts not even waiting to be wrong on the issue.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    they're not for me and i never owned one but its a step in the right direction as to backing down the alphabet bois... the lefts not even waiting to be wrong on the issue.

Looks like another Pelosi vampire!!

wecanslide

Expert
    Late to this thread...but in my opinion, allowing bumpstocks is a step in the wrong direction. It's a useless gadget that allows you to have a high rate of fire as you clumsily spray in the vicinity of a desired or undesired target. This is asking for trouble.

They should be fighting for stocks, which actually aid in the accuracy of a weapon. Dracos with stocks > bumpstock trash.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Late to this thread...but in my opinion, allowing bumpstocks is a step in the wrong direction. It's a useless gadget that allows you to have a high rate of fire as you clumsily spray in the vicinity of a desired or undesired target. This is asking for trouble.

They should be fighting for stocks, which actually aid in the accuracy of a weapon. Dracos with stocks > bumpstock trash.

Well, good thing you aren’t a Justice on the SCOTUS.

Are you saying “useless” equals “illegal”?

Asking for “trouble” from whom? Butthurt legislators who only pass Unconstitutional garbage? Spineless unelected desk jockeys who think unconstitutional interoffice memos are “law”?

Gadgets. Gizmos. Thingamajigs. Not illegal.

Suppressive fire is a thing.
    “Spray and pray” is still better than cross your fingers and “hope” the bad guys are merciful.

Every advantage is better than none.
    The 2A isn’t about hunting, and “We The People” don’t have F-15’s in every garage.

Kinda sobering how the current seat warmer in the Oval Office has to CONTINUALLY threaten and taunt US Citizens that he doesn’t think they have the appropriate hardware to topple a tyrant.

FJB.

Top Bottom