• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lets see, The motorhome is camo by now so I go to a state park and hide because looters would never go camping so I could stay there. Don't have any stocks so I won't cry about how much I have lost there. I,m set because there is usually a months supply of food in it and all my guns and ammo. There is 360 vision and windows can be used as gun ports and I have a 65 lb dog that never sleeps.

I don't have any gold to barter but I can dress a chicken and grow vegs in the summer. If any wild hogs or deer run through I have a knife with a 3 inch blade I can skin them with and can drink water out of the lake or rain if I boil it or put a few drops of bleach with it.
    Yep I do have a plan. Not really I don't worry to much about it.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all are forgetting 2 essential items anyone that's stayed in the woods for a while knows you need....TP AND QTIPS. I'd kill myself without those. Sure leaves work fine for a while, but what's the point in surviving if you can't take a dump without havering a raw ass afterwards. And, have you ever found an actual replacement to scratch the deepest recesses of your ear?

TP, Q-tips, fishing tackle, handgun, shotgun, ammo, lighters, big pot & cup, mosquito netting. That would suffice for me. With the wife and 2year old...forget it

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    With the wife and 2year old...forget it

This is my situation as well and I'm under no illusion that I can get them out of the house in any kind of hurry. I'll probably stay put but my family has lived in this neighborhood since roughly 1890 and there are a lot of family that live close by including my dad and brother both of whom I can count on.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm thinking couple bottles of wiskey,couple hundred condums, few bricks of .22 LR,full size 22 revolver,maybe an Ak with 200 rounds, nice machete, expensive fixed blade knife, flash light that u shake to charge, and a Roll Tide hat to instigate

With these Items I should be able to get what I want!!!
    Hell might even enjoy myself?

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Scenario is stock market has crashed, looting is rampant, and you know it is not safe in your neighborhood !!!!!

In my neighborhood we would have a block party if that happened. No worries

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think you have to take Vodka with an AK! duh!

What? Hell no rednecks don't have to b politically or geographically correct!! U must have missed the part about the Roll Tide hat, it's like a permanent excuse!!

Stanley you forgot the double barrel with dragons breath.

As If I can even find dragons breath!! Wish someone would sell me some

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I can.t leave every one say, they are comeing to my place, besides I live in Jay , that it is as for north as you can get, besides I'm to old to run. Got bullets and meat in the back yard. can see some comeing . Just my 50cents jj

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be "sheltering in place" - weaps, ammo, flashlights, food/water supply, meds&first aid supplies - comm devices for as long as a comm grid stays active. Network with some trusted friends & family.
    Pray, hope for the best and be prepared for the worst... that's my .02 worth.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Unfortunately, I'm about 3/4 of a mile away from "the hood" just the nature of East Hill, but I can't go anywhere. Too many in tow. Would just hunker down and set up a perimeter with the help of a few neighbors.

bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^ same here. I'm in east hill and it would be wise to wait it out rather than jumping in with evacuation crowd, plus I have three dogs that are more important than anything and I'd rather take my chances boarding up the house and posting up with my ARs and a few neighbors.

Top Bottom