• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RGriff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm looking at buying a browning XBolt in 300wm or 300wsm. Does anyone own one? If so, what's the accuracy and quality like? I'm looking for reviews from fellow members.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your getting a lot of HORSE POWER with them 2 rounds, do you home work on them 2 rounds and check out the price of the ammo for them?

Most folk's I know that got them have retired them to a less kicking weapon?

You call 4 your needs.

Keep us in the loop on your actions :flame::mullet::rofl:

HideBuster

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was set on a white gold medallion in 300 wsm and reading online accuracy seems hit and miss. Some say .75 moa while others say 1.5. I said heck with it and bought another Sako.

RGriff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your getting a lot of HORSE POWER with them 2 rounds, do you home work on them 2 rounds and check out the price of the ammo for them?

Most folk's I know that got them have retired them to a less kicking weapon?

You call 4 your needs.

Keep us in the loop on your actions :flame::mullet::rofl:

I am moving back to Alaska so I will need the horsepower. I had a 300mag and then went to a 300wsm to drop weight in the mountains. The 338mag is too much recoil for me so I am sticking with the either cartridge. I reload (decided to keep my stuff) and cartridge cost is not important. I don't need to keep thousands of rounds for it on hand since I already reload for .30-06. I know my .30-06 will do but it's weighing in at almost 9.5lbs with scope. It's wood stocked with open sights. I so would like something a little flatter shooting than my -06.

donut slayer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a x-bolt and its one of the most accurate rifles out of the box I have ever owned. With handloads I'm shooting under 1/2 MOA. I have had 1st round hits on steel out to 700 yards. After 3 rounds the groups will open up some cause of barrel heat. But for a hunting rifle, you cant go wrong.

Top Bottom