Patriot Mobile

Braced Pistols to become SBR's starting in December?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    The May 31, 2023 implementation date has been stayed by the 5th circuit which effects Texas, Mississippi, and Louisiana. I don't know what this ruling means for the rest of us but I think it will effect the rest of the country.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good luck. Once they were encouraged and cleared to have another look at their regulations and find a way to make bump stocks illegal, the precedent was set for more of the same. Here we are...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Good luck. Once they were encouraged and cleared to have another look at their regulations and find a way to make bump stocks illegal, the precedent was set for more of the same. Here we are...
    Never under estimate a large group of empowered morons. So far as I can read the stay only covers the two guys in the injunction. Prove different. Just more WWE for the serfs.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    An acquaintance of mine who lives in Pcola is visited a couple times a year. He has 50 cals and several full autos, just to be upfront, and I understand this is different of course than a sbr

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

The_Spaartan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Update - injunction covers FPC members.

At one point, I was a member of FPC. I'm about to renew it since now they're saying members are protected by the injunction.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I agree and just joined FPC also as I’m sure many people did after the recent injunction.
    FPC member rolls are just another form of registration for the ATF to use. Go ahead, run over to the FPC as fast as you can, just don't think for one minute that you're getting away with anything. The FPC can be declared a terrorist organization and their records seized just as easily as the Feds declared returning veterans, the NRA, Infowars and MAGA/J6 a bunch of terrorists. The only way to win this game and avoid the trap is to quit playing the game

Screenshot_20230528-000932.png

Last edited:

Drcrimson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FPC member rolls are just another form of registration for the ATF to use. Go ahead, run over to the FPC as fast as you can, just don't think for one minute that you're getting away with anything. The FPC can be declared a terrorist organization and their records seized just as easily as the Feds declared returning veterans, the NRA, Infowars and MAGA/J6 a bunch of terrorists. The only way to win this game and avoid the trap is to quit playing the game

View attachment 225875

I don’t think it’s about getting away with anything as much as it is simply supporting organizations that are fighting for our rights.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

View attachment 225875
    iu

This sounds paranoid. I like it. If I understand Mrgunsngear's interpretation, if the injunction moves forward, GOA also is petitioning the court and will in all likelihood sight the FPC decision to include ALL GOA members in the injunction as well. Again, he is assuming this will happen. Sounds like a solid plan though.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom