• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While surfing youtube, I came across this video from 1979 that interviewed BOB MARLEY. No matter what your stance is, this man knew how humanity and humans work. Listen to his stance on "herb" the "media" and powers that govern. REMEMBER this was taped in 1979 and he is DEAD on with EVERYTHING he says. He was able to bring a nation in strife together and has made some of the BEST tunes known to man!!!!!!! This post has NOTHING to do with promoting "herb" just showing a very political, revolutionary vision of how one man saw life years ago and can be seen through anyones eyes today. I wish more people associated him with a "free the PEOPLE" revolutionary, than a pothead. You decide. If you have trouble understanding him, don't watch and just listen, you will make it out. I don't partake (as I can not due to my profession), but think it should be the populous choice as to what we can and can't do in our "free" nation! Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsfYAJ3dQyY

Last edited:

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "The BIGGEST man was once a small baby" got me!! The way he defines media as propaganda, and how "all the people who want to do good, don't listen to the people", they listen to agenda is still true to this day.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love his music and am a big fan. Very spiritual guy Bob Marley. Little known fact about him is that although he was a Rastafarian for most of his life he converted to Christianity not to long before his death. He was baptized in the Ethiopian Orthodox church in Jamacia with his mother and family in attendence. He was so overcome that he cried for over an hour after his Baptism. People look at me like I'm crazy when I jokingly call him Saint Marley!

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "I don't wanna wait in vain" will ALWAYS be on my playlist.. all of his music rings true even today. And his baby boy, Ziggy, has some good stuff too.

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love his music and am a big fan. Very spiritual guy Bob Marley. Little known fact about him is that although he was a Rastafarian for most of his life he converted to Christianity not to long before his death. He was baptized in the Ethiopian Orthodox church in Jamacia with his mother and family in attendence. He was so overcome that he cried for over an hour after his Baptism. People look at me like I'm crazy when I jokingly call him Saint Marley!

Never even heard of that!!!! I've been a fan of him for a long time!! He was just an all around GREAT man, humanitarian, and SAINT regardless of what he did to relax. He made REAL music that will and has stood the test of time!!

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sometimes, BOB is just the best boat music to past time on those long days!!!!!!!! Everyone can relate and he just puts you in that special " love where you are" place

Last edited:

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It bothers me that people automatically associate his music with "ganja" (sp?). I was the biggest nerds in H.S and never smoked but I was a huge Marley fan. I can still remember the first time I listened to his music. The album was Uprising and I remember sitting there mesmerized by what I was hearing. I think they call it a "flash bulb" memory moment. I didn't know that he converted to Christianity, that's pretty cool. His music is spiritually inspirational regardless of his religious roots.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I without a doubt enjoy his music & he has some powerful lyrics. I am not a pot head in any shape or form as I do not touch the stuff. It is hard not to associate him with pot as it was large part of his life. LOL

A good musician will make you feel like you identify with his message.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom