• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • makats

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    While blue is not taking a stick or knife to a gunfight, his .22 is certainly not the best choice.

I am surprised that the cops let the demonstrators openingly carry arms and armor. Maybe KY has open carry.
    Open carry is legal in Kentucky without a license for anyone at least 18 years of age that is not prohibited from carrying a firearm.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I can't believe I haven't heard a story where these punks faces got beaten thru the back of their head.
    People seem very patient when it comes to bullshit like this. Where is all of that patience when I am driving in the right lane minding my business trying to get to work. Seems people have stepped up the aggression and riding my ass a whole lot more lately.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    It's amazing the lack of fear these people have. That one girl should have been running for her life and she's creeping in trying to get a better video on her phone.

Chrisflvs

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Although I might be mistaken...it didn't look like the protestors were pointing their firearms at anyone.. that gentleman probably shouldn't have pointed that peashooter at anyone.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Although I might be mistaken...it didn't look like the protestors were pointing their firearms at anyone.. that gentleman probably shouldn't have pointed that peashooter at anyone.
    I agree, if it comes down to 1 or 2 rounds of 22lr being shot out of a derringer, I would be willing to bet my next move is push my wife to the ground and I run like hell. Maybe throw the derringer at the mob to add to the massive carnage the 22lr rounds did.
    It's not exactly my 1st choice to scare a mob.

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's amazing the lack of fear these people have. That one girl should have been running for her life and she's creeping in trying to get a better video on her phone.
    LIberal govt officials and Police chiefs GIVE THEM THE GO AHEAD ...they then know If even arrested..charges dropped...bail paid by Libs...

imo.

TREASON

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    And they haven't had any consequences yet....
    I know I would have done a lot more horrible things when I was a kid if there were no consequences.
    Yes. Just like people cutting on line, cutting you off, running red lights etc. There isn't anything you can do to them or you'll be in jail. It's turned a ways from what I remember the world being.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are lots of confused Caucasian folks these days.
    There are a lot of confused people of all races and on all sides of the political spectrum. It could result in a very bad ending for all.
    Plenty of whites in BLM. The three BLMers shot in Kenosha, WI were all white as well as the kid that shot them.

Below from Austin, TX Note that the AK-47 has almost been air brushed out of existence.

Attachments

• 1620256145622.png
      1620256145622.png
      2.6 MB · Views: 117

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Have you seen the HUNDREDS of videos where it started as a protest and then BLM and or ANTIFA suddenly and without warning starts beating someone unconscious??? If I am minding my business and eating dinner with my wife and a MOB with weapons whether they are pointed at me or not storms the place that is the very DEFINITION of being in fear for my life and I would take defensive measures to protect myself and my family. In the blink of an eye this guy could have been knocked unconscious and he would not have been able to pull his gun to defend himself, I think he was well within his rights to arm himself

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You can say what you want about a NAA .22 magnum (that I carry daily), no it’s not the gun I would prefer in a gun fight, but in this instance it served its purpose. Not a hand was laid on this individual, I have seen hundreds of videos where these same “Peaceful protesters” have beat people to within an inch of their lives. They are NOT to be taken lightly, and if you drop your guard for one second you might end up in the hospital or dead. My NAA .22 mag is my last resort but I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of it either.

Top Bottom