• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have you seen the HUNDREDS of videos where it started as a protest and then BLM and or ANTIFA suddenly and without warning starts beating someone unconscious??? If I am minding my business and eating dinner with my wife and a MOB with weapons whether they are pointed at me or not storms the place that is the very DEFINITION of being in fear for my life and I would take defensive measures to protect myself and my family. In the blink of an eye this guy could have been knocked unconscious and he would not have been able to pull his gun to defend himself, I think he was well within his rights to arm himself
    Legally, I might have my hand close to my weapons if there was not a way for me to get out of there. To actually draw your gun and point, you had best have a good legal reason for doing so. Know the law here. Is anyone pointing a gun or doing something violent.

Your post:

If I am minding my business and eating dinner with my wife and a MOB with weapons whether they are pointed at me or not 'storms' the place that is the very DEFINITION of being in fear for my life and I would take defensive measures to protect myself and my family.
    They had approached, that is maybe within their rights or not.
    Drawing a gun and pointing it, well I guess with good lawyer it might go your way. The only way to get an instant stop with that little NAA .22 is one in the brain case. You want them close and them not to expecting it when you are facing men armed with larger high capacity weapons and perhaps with body armor. I can not tell if those are just plate carriers or are actually armor.
    By the way with that little NAA you want both hands on it unless the distances are bad breath distances.

1620257387863.png

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You can fire an NAA mini revolver with one hand, no problem. That's kinda the point...

Regardless, the little single action 22LR isn't what stopped those thug idiots: it was the attitude of the MULTIPLE Armed people who stood their ground against the coward thug idiots.

Travel in groups.
    Be prepared to start on a higher rung of the ladder of force.
    "Showing mercy" is a poor tactic in a deathmatch street fight, and it only works in the movies.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    There are a lot of confused people of all races and on all sides of the political spectrum. It could result in a very bad ending for all.
    Plenty of whites in BLM. The three BLMers shot in Kenosha, WI were all white as well as the kid that shot them.

Below from Austin, TX Note that the AK-47 has almost been air brushed out of existence.
    The AK wouldn't sign the release form so they had to blur it.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can fire an NAA mini revolver with one hand, no problem. That's kinda the point...

Regardless, the little single action 22LR isn't what stopped those thug idiots: it was the attitude of the MULTIPLE Armed people who stood their ground against the coward thug idiots.

Travel in groups.
    "Showing mercy" is a poor tactic in a deathmatch street fight, and it only works in the movies.
    Yes you can fire it one handed, but if circumstances permit with both hands not only gives better accuracy, but speed of repeat shoots goes way up, but of course you do not have very many rounds before you hit empty with it. It is single action and you use the opposite hand to cock. Cock that gun one handed seems to be difficult, but then I do not own one and could be in error. What has been your experience with it.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It can be fired with one hand.

Cock it. Press trigger. Repeat.

Dexterity with thumb, hand size, finger strength, whatever, depends on the shooter. For me, works great.

Not a sniper weapon from 600 yards. But the first attacker will have one or two new holes...

To echo my previous sentiment, when the bullets start flying, or the perception thereof, you will see what people are made of.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Travel in groups.
    Meeting violence with far greater violence got me out of the shit hole I grew up in alive and well. I'd be willing to bet it would work with this flavor of f#ckin stupid that has been shown the right path yet. Some people weren't brought up knowing right from wrong, and being taught to have respect. The older they get, the harder it is to teach them the ways of a civil and prosperous society operates.
    That is when it has to be beaten into some. I guess their brain matter has gotten too dense, or skinny jeans cut off oxygen to their miniscule, transexual, big boy or big girl part.
    Violence works! Or you just run away.

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's white people in the BLM?? 5 RDS of Magnum Force!! Looks like a NAA pug swing cylinder mdl.
    at least 90% of black americans are more than 30% white..imo.

Many 80% white ,20% black consider themselves Black if indocrinated wrongly...

Obama was at Most 50 % white and maybe,maybe the other 50% was indonesian Not african..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    at least 90% of black americans are more than 30% white..imo.

Many 80% white ,20% black consider themselves Black if indocrinated wrongly...

Obama was at Most 50 % white and maybe,maybe the other 50% was indonesian Not african..
    In the old days of Jim Crow any trace of african ancestry meant you were black. Now if you were light enough maybe there could be some benefit, but could just as likely be lynched as someone that had ebony skin.
    The whole issue of social classification on skin color is silly, so 100 or 1% it socially should not even be on people's radar.
    An embarrassing thing that happens in DNA testa of american white folk that have ancestry going back to the 17th century colonial times, not that uncommon to find traces of african, Iberian Jewish, and native american genes in their DNA.
    It was not that uncommon for european indentured servants to sleep with african slaves since their circumstances were not totally different say in Maryland and there abouts. At times native americans were enslaved also and they likely bred with everyone also.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Have you seen the HUNDREDS of videos where it started as a protest and then BLM and or ANTIFA suddenly and without warning starts beating someone unconscious??? If I am minding my business and eating dinner with my wife and a MOB with weapons whether they are pointed at me or not storms the place that is the very DEFINITION of being in fear for my life and I would take defensive measures to protect myself and my family. In the blink of an eye this guy could have been knocked unconscious and he would not have been able to pull his gun to defend himself, I think he was well within his rights to arm himself
    damn skippy...

but bigger than a .22lr belly gun for sure..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I put two 22 mag ratshot in a moccasin today with mine so fast it suprised me. And that was with a fishing pole in the other hand.
    For snakes I carry a relatively much larger, snub nose Brazilian 38 spl j-frame size gun and usually use it one handed, single action operation on snakes, and my shots are not so rapid, but perhaps my skill level is much lower. A few seconds between shots. I normally shoot the snake 2-3 times.
    I am thinking of buying one of those NAA .22 mag guns to replace my .38 since it is smaller and more compact. I am leery of that exposed hammer for pocket carry.

1620391599069.png

Chrisflvs

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yeah well both sides of the political spectrum have the right to protest and bear arms. You can't judge one protest based off the actions of others unless you expect them to do the same? They weren't shouldering there weapons so no need to point guns at them.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah well both sides of the political spectrum have the right to protest and bear arms. You can't judge one protest based off the actions of others unless you expect them to do the same? They weren't shouldering there weapons so no need to point guns at them.
    There was only one elderly man that was pointing this gun. A second man with one hand in the pocket was beckoning with the other to start something.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A peaceful protest to me means meeting in a park, our INCREDIBLE governor just signed a bill that you can’t block roads so that’s out, but when you have been doing what these TERRORIST are doing which is coming into restaurants to threaten and harass people simply having dinner, and I can show you hundreds of videos if you would like, where they slap ball caps off of patrons, overturn tables, pour their drinks out, then I am in fear for my life and will act accordingly. When you bum rush me at a table eating dinner I will not wait to see your next move, I will make sure I am one step up on you.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A peaceful protest to me means meeting in a park, our INCREDIBLE governor just signed a bill that you can’t block roads so that’s out, but when you have been doing what these TERRORIST are doing which is coming into restaurants to threaten and harass people simply having dinner, and I can show you hundreds of videos if you would like, where they slap ball caps off of patrons, overturn tables, pour their drinks out, then I am in fear for my life and will act accordingly. When you bum rush me at a table eating dinner I will not wait to see your next move, I will make sure I am one step up on you.
    You understand that you will have to justify any shooting to at least the prosecutor's examination and if prosecutor does not buy it, it goes to a grand jury and then to trial.
    They knocked your hat off and poured out your drink and maybe spat on you. Compare it to what the law says about use of deadly force.
    If they spit on you and they have aids, then you might have justification.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You understand that you will have to justify any shooting to at least the prosecutor's examination and if prosecutor does not but it, it goes to a grand jury and then to trial.
    They knocked your hat off and poured out your drink and maybe spat on you. Compare it to what the law says about use of deadly force.
    If they spit on you and have aids, then you might has justification.
    I never said I would shoot someone at that point, this whole conversation was about the guy arming himself, and I would have done the same thing.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never said I would shoot someone at that point, this whole conversation was about the guy arming himself, and I would have done the same thing.
    Got it. Remember, anything said here could be retrieved for use in a court trial. Always be a little careful what you say on the net.
    Also remember/learn what the law is in your state for pointing a gun at someone or displaying a weapon. My gun is carried so if I fold my hands on my lap while seated, the gun is accessible.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Got it. Remember, anything said here could be retrieved for use in a court trial. Always be a little careful what you say on the net.
    Also remember/learn what the law is in your state for pointing a gun at someone or displaying a weapon. My gun is carried so if I fold my hands on my lap while seated, the gun is accessible.
    Oh I know, I have seen them dig up what bumper stickers folks have on their car, t-shirts they wear, posts on social media, still doesn’t stop the fact if I see a violent mob descending on me or my family, I am not waiting to get knocked unconscious which can happen in one thousands of a second before I arm myself. Everyone will face that situation differently and what I do might not be what you would do.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    One person knocking your hat off and pouring out your drink it not means for a firearm to be exposed but when it's a mass of people(more than 4 according to our government) then I will act in defense properly. I'm ok if they use this against me in court. I'm not out to get anyone, I was minding my own business and reasonably feared I would be done great harm by a group of people. They are malicious and need to be treated as such.

Reactions: ccc

Latest posts

Top Bottom