Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

BLM confrontation: armed standoff outdoor diners in Louisville, KY

makats

Expert
Reaction score
While blue is not taking a stick or knife to a gunfight, his .22 is certainly not the best choice.

I am surprised that the cops let the demonstrators openingly carry arms and armor. Maybe KY has open carry.
Open carry is legal in Kentucky without a license for anyone at least 18 years of age that is not prohibited from carrying a firearm.

lil'skeet

Expert
Reaction score
I can't believe I haven't heard a story where these punks faces got beaten thru the back of their head.
People seem very patient when it comes to bullshit like this. Where is all of that patience when I am driving in the right lane minding my business trying to get to work. Seems people have stepped up the aggression and riding my ass a whole lot more lately.

stage20

Master
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
It's amazing the lack of fear these people have. That one girl should have been running for her life and she's creeping in trying to get a better video on her phone.

Chrisflvs

Shooter
Reaction score
Although I might be mistaken...it didn't look like the protestors were pointing their firearms at anyone.. that gentleman probably shouldn't have pointed that peashooter at anyone.

lil'skeet

Expert
Reaction score
Although I might be mistaken...it didn't look like the protestors were pointing their firearms at anyone.. that gentleman probably shouldn't have pointed that peashooter at anyone.
I agree, if it comes down to 1 or 2 rounds of 22lr being shot out of a derringer, I would be willing to bet my next move is push my wife to the ground and I run like hell. Maybe throw the derringer at the mob to add to the massive carnage the 22lr rounds did.
It's not exactly my 1st choice to scare a mob.

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom