• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fla_gun

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    RR upper with 20" Wilson barrel, Predator Pursuit. 100 yard target.
    04152013 034.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0287.jpg
      IMG_0287.jpg
      732.7 KB · Views: 96
    Last edited:

fla_gun

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PRI Gen2 MK12 Mod 0
    Douglas Barrel 1/7
    Allen Eng Brake/collar
    KAC 2 Stage trigger
    LMT Stock
    Ergo Grip
    Geissele Super 42 w/buffer
    Tangodown ACB Bipod
    Vortex 1-6 OPMOD

View attachment 114764
    PRI left.jpg

These are awesome uppers. How do you like the Super 42 buffer system? I put an Super 42 H1 in a carbine and am waiting on the Geissele braided rifle springs to get back in stock for my A2 stock.
    How do you like the accuracy? They seem to shoot great with anything from 55 to 80 grain bullets.
    I'm actually testing the water on selling mine. Need the money for a National Match type rifle and beside I'll probably never get the suppressor due to expense. I met someone at the range who had the suppressor and it was the quietest AR around.

Gaterbaitii

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    View attachment 147212
    These are awesome uppers. How do you like the Super 42 buffer system? I put an Super 42 H1 in a carbine and am waiting on the Geissele braided rifle springs to get back in stock for my A2 stock.
    How do you like the accuracy? They seem to shoot great with anything from 55 to 80 grain bullets.
    I'm actually testing the water on selling mine. Need the money for a National Match type rifle and beside I'll probably never get the suppressor due to expense. I met someone at the range who had the suppressor and it was the quietest AR around.

Great uppers. I also built a Mod 1 with the same Douglas barrel. Accuracy is basically equal MOA to Sub MOA all day. I shoot it out to just over 600 yds on steel and it gets boring. Mine like 77gr SMK and 55/68gr BTHP. I tried it with a lot of differ manufactures and it does pretty well with all for the most part like you mentioned.

Otter creek makes suppressors for these now and I’ll probably get on the list here soon. Might be worth keeping

Gaterbaitii

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Great uppers. I also built a Mod 1 with the same Douglas barrel. Accuracy is basically equal MOA to Sub MOA all day. I shoot it out to just over 600 yds on steel and it gets boring. Mine like 77gr SMK and 55/68gr BTHP. I tried it with a lot of differ manufactures and it does pretty well with all for the most part like you mentioned.

Otter creek makes suppressors for these now and I’ll probably get on the list here soon. Might be worth keeping

My buddy shooting my rifle couple weeks ago

89CCCBB5-8A6C-42F3-939C-9A7DE24ED4C3.jpeg

Top Bottom