• ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

RickG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The enemies of the republic never stop. But neither do we.
    think nationally organize locally!

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    I think that FJB is saber rattling. Olin is traded on the NYSE. They have a fiduciary responsibility to shareholders. I say this with no specific knowledge of the terms of the contract between the Army and Olin. However, as I've said in another thread on this topic. If this actually happens and it won't be soon. The vacuum will soon be filled by many, many other ammo manufactures. I can think of a dozen both foreign and domestic off the top of my head that I won't mention 'cause I'd forget someones favorite brand.

Last edited:

RickG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If they are a public company then the parasite class technically has no authority over them.
    But there are all sorts of ways the political class can abuse its control of the executive to damage a company, especially one thats does so much business with the .gov

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The effort is to prevent Winchester/Lake City from selling any excess produced in fulfillment of government contracts to "civilians." IMO, this may be an attempt to limit ammo sales based on their agenda-ridden interpretation of law, and deeming ammo a "weapon of war." That's what these leftists do again, and again. They exploit the ignorance of the sheeple by telling them what the law is, trusting they'll never question or figure it out. They're usually right, too. But, but, but. the government said..

Having some experience with gov contracts, I can think of several ways around this. One, ya can't breach/violate the current contract without penalty. This senile idiot and his supporters are penning up another do-nothing piece of legislation sure to satisfy the stupid. And they will not stop there. Of that I am certain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom