• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The powers that be are already prosecuting people who own just the drawing of a single full auto part....
    I think you refer to a guy printing/possessing/selling1500(+-) copies of a single image on appropriate thicknes metal for profit: potentially trying to circumvent the Law. His actions fail the sniff test but Court(s) will decide the legality of his actions.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well today has arrived... As the title stats.
    What did Biden do ?
    The worrisome part is the atf nomine CHIMPman. Be ready for the "AFT" to start ruling against us and doing raids. Hopefully a few dead agents will prove the futility of it and they will relent, that faggot is a hardcore antigunner that is more than willing to employ force against civilians ala WACO

Hopefully this just turns into a case of malice tempered by incompetence

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From whats been said, biden didn't make a grab in several areas he could have attempted. Grant money will be used to incentivize States to follow some TBA Red Flag Law model (no doubt copied from a state law but greatly expand who can request/originate it, probably allow them to be anonymous and eliminate all liability for false reporting or Red Flag Swatting. DOJ/ATF Will come out with "If it looks like a SBR or a Receiver:, it is one: because they say so. Worked so far for BFDs (court battle continues and SCOTUS CONTINUES the bad habit of refusing to hear 2A related cases in spite of recent appointments to their Bench).

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It kinda seems to fly under the radar but I think Biden or the Dems making a run at the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) would be a reason for some concern.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It kinda seems to fly under the radar but I think Biden or the Dems making a run at the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) would be a reason for some concern.
    It certainly is a cause for concern. Crook kills someone with a gun, the maker and merchant get sued. A car that runs some over some as long as the brakes work, no one gets sued. They are making a run at that law.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would think Remington and their Model 700 rifle would disagree with Biden's claim that gun manufacturers "can't be sued".

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Joke’s on Biden! Our 2A utopia beat him to the red flag punch! I just wanna barf at this point. Florida is going down the political pooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I like how he attacked the constitution right off the bat. Idiot.
    Edit
    We might as well out up speed limit signs to stop the speeders while we are at it....

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I think you refer to a guy printing/possessing/selling1500(+-) copies of a single image on appropriate thicknes metal for profit: potentially trying to circumvent the Law. His actions fail the sniff test but Court(s) will decide the legality of his actions.
    I'm referring to the people who bought what the above mentioned seller sold, as well as owners of certain how-to books that were sold at the time "for informational purposes only" and also some 3D printer instructions for items such as "the wall hanger" which were actually full auto sears

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    He fixed it... was originally Liam

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That's funny, because the actor pictured is about as far left anti gun as possible

have not watched one of his movies anytime recently, he's an antigunner?

i'll fix that

Top Bottom