GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Heh depending on how much they offer for buy backs I have some old pistols that aren't worth much I could turn in. Not sure I'd do it out of principle.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    anyone really suprised? How else is there to make millions ans millions of felons in short time, other than changing the rules and holding them hostage by their own government... this has been on his web page for months and months BTW....

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Old canidate Plan just revisited by the gatewypundant. Haven't heard this was in bill form or in any congressional committee yet. No mention of the GunGrabber Czar being appointed either. Something will surface sooner or later. There's some rural, country district dems that know it wont sit well with their voters. Only need one to keep it from being a tie vote and keep the VP out of play. RINO''s are the real problem.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This part of his Biden's campaign platform. I have not heard too much yet Jan 21 on any action by Biden to fulfilled his promises to the antigunners. I am sure that it will be happening.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    This was written before the georgia runoff. Dems are in the seats.

But virtually all of those will require Congress to act. And regardless the outcome in two Senate races in Georgia that will determine which party holds the majority in that chamber, it will be a tall order to get a majority of lawmakers on board.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We all know this in the cards and everyone should have time to figure out your response. I have $200 or so if needed to pay or not pay for registration and other private thoughts. I do have manually operated guns.
    I need to see how the cards play and the dice roll on this. The eye of Mordor sees and hears all that is posted on the internet. I expect anti-domestic terror laws to be part of this mix.
    Those that are screaming armed defiance might actually convince the antigunners to follow the camel's nose in the tent approach. The hardliners will want the Beto program and start kicking in doors approach.

Top Bottom