• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Someone should call joe and tell him ,he made the worse possible choice, it’s like he’s trying to loose the election.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Laura Ingraham just played a clip of Harris speaking at one of the debates.
    She said “After I am elected, I will give Congress 100 days to come up with sensible gun legislation. If they fail to do so, I will take executive action.”
    Anybody who enjoys guns and plans to vote for Biden is not paying attention.

Just Lookin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Isn't she the one that held prisoners over their sentences and used them for labor. She all but left the stage the night of the debates this was brought out. They pushing for the black vote.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Isn't she the one that held prisoners over their sentences and used them for labor. She all but left the stage the night of the debates this was brought out. They pushing for the black vote.
    Harris is either grossly incompetent or a liar and maybe both. I found a fact checking post that is clearly being favorable to her. But reading between the lines one can see that something is wrong. She said she was not aware of what her staff were doing on more than one occasion. If true she can not direct an office of responsibility.
    When the memo provoked headlines that fall, Harris spoke out against it and said she was not aware of it. “The way that argument played out in court does not reflect my priorities,” she told the website ThinkProgress. “The idea that we incarcerate people to have indentured servitude is one of the worst possible perceptions. I feel very strongly about that. It evokes images of chain gangs.”

Inmates in California are paid as little as eight cents per hour, according to the Prison Policy Initiative, with those battling wildfires getting about two dollars a day.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Wow, democraps just announced her as VP and the trump campagin not many hours later already has an ad out. This is going to be one heck of an election for sure. The gunstores will be sold out for the next yr for sure.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dems Base had to dig deep to find anybody moderately acceptable, and had push broken joe reluctantly to run. He's the only one not originally crazy Far Left at the start. The dem field was so weak, bloomburg thought he could buy the nomination with a saturation run at the 11th hour. biden is chosen but the Base voters aren't near enough votes to threaten Trump. Biden is forced to "fully" endorse initives of the other Failed far Left candidates to pull their reluctant support into biden and it still might not be enough. Harris only had 2% of Left/dem support when she quit, not exactly a strong pillar to count on.

Harris is as close to a Law & Order candidate as dems get, that's her long history. That's also not a good fit for the targeted Black voters (surely he didn't want a Black VP to win over white voters viewing the social upheaval and riots). Chose a woman. Do they think tha women voters as a whole are so shallow the would vote based solely on the VPs sex? Some my but they missed the number ont thing women vote for and that's Security! Any woman who has watched or are experiencing the extremely high increase in crime and violence in dem controlled cities have had a two month preview life under dem controls.

MY OPINIONS, YMMV

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Laura Ingraham just played a clip of Harris speaking at one of the debates.
    She said “After I am elected, I will give Congress 100 days to come up with sensible gun legislation. If they fail to do so, I will take executive action.”
    Anybody who enjoys guns and plans to vote for Biden is not paying attention.

Look for the yard signs “gun owners for Biden”. These are most likely “gun free zones”

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    she is Indian/Jamaican NOT African American as he promised, 4th most liberal in the senate, won 7% of her own state in the primary, made her way to the top in an affair with a married man. anti gun..single payer healthcare no private ins...signed on to the green deal...all illegals turned legal
    perfect DemoRat

Top Bottom