• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wr4611

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While searching online for primers(prices are finally starting to come down), I found primers at Powdervalley at pre crazy prices. Got ready to order, noticed that they said PayPal only. Looked closely and noticed the website was "Powdersvalley". Main page was identical to authentic website. These scammers should be prosecuted...

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the heads up. I don't think paypal is a pal of the 2nd Amendment and wouldn't process a legit purchase anyway. Bet their purchase posts as some BS product or service on any digital processor to throw off the paypal freedom sniffers. Might want to pass to Powder Valley Inc. if you haven't already done so. I agree, these scammers need prosecuted

RMS

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I searched for “700x powder” price today and there were two websites that supposedly had it in stock for $150 &168 for 8 pounders When none of the big time websites I checked have any in stock and their last prices were over $200. I backed away.

midwayusalite.com and gatewayamunition.com

i don’t know if either is legit, my scam search indicated considerable risk. I don’t want to outright slam either website, but my instincts were alerted.

Any comments of either are welcome.

This may well be old news to a lot of y’all since I have only recently reengaged in smashing clay targets.
    It certainly makes sense that scammers are taking advantage of the ammo and component shortage...

Last edited:

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Looks like midwayusalite.com is pretending to be the real MidwayUSA.com in that they are using the Midwayusa.com's logo. BEWARE

Top Bottom