• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Heads-up:
    I would be very careful if dealing with this guy. He does not honor his word, not a person to be trusted.

Made a deal to buy 1# h335 and 1# win 760 for $40 (open forum). Done deal, or so I thought. Sent pm "asking" to buy all 3 1# of the h335 and the 1 760 for $70.
    Left him my number. He called me yesterday (2:47pm) and said he'd traded the all the h335 and offered the 760. I said no, I didn't want the 760 without the h335.
    A few minutes later (2:51pm), he calls back and said he was "confused" and he'd made a mistake, his friend only wanted 1 pound of h335. I said okay, I'll take the other 2 pounds and the 760.
    He said Ok, and he'd meet me at Hall's in Milton tomorrow (today) morning. I said ok, call/text me when you're there and I'll meet you. He said ok.
    I texted him this morning because he hadn't (11:04am) asking when he wanted to meet?

He later replies at 12:36pm asking saying "not sure what powder we are talking about (even tho I didn't mention powder in my text)... but I made a mistake yesterday.. The guy I met yesterday took all 3 pounds of 335... I do still have 760 and 748... sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused".

I replied and told him I won't deal with people like him even if he sold it for $1 a pound.

and he replies,

"That is the problem with the forum... Everyone thinks they are the only one bidding on an item".

Seriously? What the hell, He apparently thinks the forum is eBay. Bidding? Newsflash, you set a price, You Accepted a Deal, and you still want people to bid? Whats wrong with your WORD ?

He said 1/2 way thru his text Oh, I remember you tried to jew me down on already give away prices/ OMG, it was a $2 jew down ($22 to $20) lmao.
    When a person
    has no self respect, they can't have respect for you or others, and I refuse to deal with pos people like this.

Midnight son

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not to question your interaction, but I have dealt with dirtfarmer before on two occasions. Both instances he was on-time and a very personable knowledgeable fellow. His asking prices were more than fair and I would do business with him again. I'm sorry your transaction wasn't smooth.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    somewhat he is. But you know me frank, I'm always helping anyone out that earnestly needs the help for nothing. And if the guy was out of work and needing money, hell, I'd gave him $25/30 a pound to help him out if he was in need. it is what it is tho. (and let me know when you think it's safe to come by and take care of that other for you).

dirtfarmer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow, that got out of control pretty quickly. The 335 powder in question was sold to member that started a conversation with me on the 22nd. Your first contact with me was on the 27th. As I stated to you, I made a misstatement concerning how much the other member wanted. I thought I would have an extra pound available I was wrong. My bad. The deal was set before you and I talked. My intent is always to be honest and upfront with anyone I deal with. Sorry for the miscommunication and any heartburn it may have caused. Good health, good fortune.

DangDang

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have dealt with BOTH members stage20 & dirtfarmer. stage20 sold me some tools a few weeks ago and dirtfarmer sold me some ammo a few months ago. Both gentlemen were on time, good communication, and pleasant to talk to.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow, that got out of control pretty quickly. The 335 powder in question was sold to member that started a conversation with me on the 22nd. Your first contact with me was on the 27th. As I stated to you, I made a misstatement concerning how much the other member wanted. I thought I would have an extra pound available I was wrong. My bad. The deal was set before you and I talked. My intent is always to be honest and upfront with anyone I deal with. Sorry for the miscommunication and any heartburn it may have caused. Good health, good fortune.
    It's a little too late to be Backpeddling. LMAO, "is always to be honest". Yeah whatever guy!!!

First off, on Monday at 1:26 PM This is you're posted reply: "Just so I'm understanding your offer....You want one pound of 760 and one pound of 335, correct?
    I have 7 pounds of 760 and 3 pounds of 335.
    If you only want one of each at $20.00 per can for a total of $40.00, I will do that".

Now you are saying, " I made a misstatement concerning how much the other member wanted."

Seriously? That's why you agreed to our deal on the open forum.

Then you call and said your "Friend" wanted all of it, and you made a mistake. Only to call back 4 minutes later to say your Friend only wanted 1 pound, and you had 2 of the H335's left.
    Then we made a deal to meet next morning.

But wait a minute, Now you're saying you'd already sold it ALL to (Get This), A Member? Oh, but the previous day it went to your Friend. And then you made a deal with me. You are a piece of work for sure.

Can you see where this is going? You've told so many Lies, you can't keep track of them.

I personally don't give a shit about the powder or the deal going south, But when you have me re-schedule/re-plan my day to make a deal and you then don't obligate it, that has a tendency to piss me off.
    I lost a half a day dealing with the likes of you, a wannabe eBay'er on a gun forum.
    You could have been a big boy and said I've got a deal going with someone else, Better yet, with other people, But if it falls thru, I'll call you.
    Grow up dude.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Since some of y'all have derailed this thread, as usual, it's done

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom