Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Beware of Brian brandon46 ------F

stage20

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Reaction score
That's the CC protecting you, not PayPal. Don't count on PP to do anything for you. Especially gun related.
For one, don't ever tell them anything about guns or related or they will ban your account forever.
That said I'm sure you send friend's and family to avoid fees.....nothing you can do at this point. Credit card may back you up and then PayPal will steal from him.

Raven

Master
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Reaction score
That's the CC protecting you, not PayPal. Don't count on PP to do anything for you. Especially gun related.
My wife had her CC info jacked half a dozen times a couple years ago at a Wendy's in Maine. She won all her money back every time. However, my sources inside the Wendy's (he's an honorable Marine like me, and we went there every day, across the street from where I worked) said NOBODY ever got investigated or in trouble or fired

44Ruger

Shooter
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
@captmoa

who was the user? I don’t see a Brian Brandon46

ETA- I see your wtb ad lists your phone number. Might consider taking that down from public view. Ymmv
yeah about that.

Why does the site even have such a thing as "profile posts"? Two clicks reveal 20 pages of phone numbers which I doubt most here even know about.

What's new dropdown then new profile posts. 20 pages of address's and phone numbers.

Also click thru on the members dropdown.

Last edited:

kaufdrop27

Caped moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Reaction score
yeah about that.

Why does the site even have such a thing as "profile posts"? Two clicks reveal 20 pages of phone numbers which I doubt most here even know about.

What's new dropdown then new profile posts. 20 pages of address's and phone numbers.

Also click thru on the members dropdown.

@44Ruger those are people posting on a user’s profile instead of sending a pm/conversation. Users can turn that off in their privacy settings.

Attachments

• 724DDBF5-250E-412F-93B3-C89928EEF976.png
    724DDBF5-250E-412F-93B3-C89928EEF976.png
    527.5 KB · Views: 13

kendive

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

Yes I agree 100%. I was just saying if you are gonna use paypal and don't have a warm fuzzy. Pay with your cc through paypal.

I have paid 2 to 3k for an airgun using paypal and never had an issue and yes don't ever tell paypal anything. They don't need to know anything.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
My wife had her CC info jacked half a dozen times a couple years ago at a Wendy's in Maine. She won all her money back every time. However, my sources inside the Wendy's (he's an honorable Marine like me, and we went there every day, across the street from where I worked) said NOBODY ever got investigated or in trouble or fired

That is federal jurisdiction and they do go after these people - but it takes years as they build up a case for all involved. Once done they arrest everyone and have a trial.

One of my old employees was selected for federal jury duty in Mew Orleans and they were trying these cases - took months to go through all the separate cases and they kept the same jury throughout so they all new the complete info.

They even prosecuted the employees who where scanning cards - mostly fast food and restaurants.

FrommerStop

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I only do face to face transactions. On a gun for sure only a face to face transaction and at a specific address. For ammo a parking lot at walmarts etc is fine.

kirbwrx

Expert
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
You use paypal for anything firearm related and they can block/ban your account. If you wanted to be a dick you could report it and possibly get both accounts banned and they might not be able to pull out any other scam money.

T140

Expert
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Always google the email address. This email address has been reported several times as a scammer.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Mullet Hunter

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
They fish all these sites. PFF has gotten really bad. I posted on here a while back looking for an encore frame and had the same thing happen to me. Luckily I was clever enough to see right through it. Hell I posted I was looking for a large piece of sheet metal for a welding table project on PFF and had three different responses telling me they had what I was looking for and to email ——- and they would help me out. The guy on the encore frame even went as far as sending me pictures. Luckily for me the deal was getting way two sweet for four barrels and three stock set with the frame for $350. The pics he sent were right from gunbroker I and just previously viewed them. Number one tell all is the post count. Most of these scam artist create An account make the minimum post requirement to send PM’s. I don’t think PFF has a post requirement which really creates a problem. Throw some bait out there. Just post up that you are looking for just about anything and that you are paying cash, sit back and wait for the PM’s to start rolling in requesting you to email their uncle, or buddy... PFF is the worst.

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom