• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know I'm late, but FWIW, I ordered my last set about 2-3 months back. The web site said 4-6 weeks, but I had 'em in about ten days. I think it depends on whether they have 'em, or have to make 'em.
    Still awaiting delivery of my order from Altamont. Supposedly the items ordered were in stock?

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    They make a good finger groove grip, I go on ebay and get them from Thailand , they look just like the smith 300.00 combat grips fpr 70.00 seem to fit gun and hand nice too

Attachments

• 121.jpg
      121.jpg
      2.4 MB · Views: 75

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still awaiting delivery of my order from Altamont. Supposedly the items ordered were in stock?
    Did you get the e-mail saying your order shipped? Both times I got that within days of ordering. If not, maybe they are not in stock and have to be made? Once it ships, delivery time depends on who the carrier is. UPS will have it to you in days, USPS could take weeks as they hand off to different terminals/branches.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you get the e-mail saying your order shipped? Both times I got that within days of ordering. If not, maybe they are not in stock and have to be made? Once it ships, delivery time depends on who the carrier is. UPS will have it to you in days, USPS could take weeks as they hand off to different terminals/branches.
    No email yet.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No email yet.
    It looks like it was an unfortunate business transaction for Altamont. Seems that my Paypal Account got hacked at the same time I placed the order. Since it was linked to an American Express Unlimited Account, and they don't play, all charges have been revoked and criminal processing to the fullest extent of the law shall be prosecuted. Guess I won't be getting both of the grips I ordered. Have fun. JMHO

Oh the poor bugger that decided to drop a couple of thousands on my paypal account! Just imaging how disappointed they are going to be when thier purchases don't arrive. Just imagine how much more disappointed they are going to be when an American Express Government Official arrives with thier order? LOL.

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    It looks like it was an unfortunate business transaction for Altamont. Seems that my Paypal Account got hacked at the same time I placed the order. Since it was linked to an American Express Unlimited Account, and they don't play, all charges have been revoked and criminal processing to the fullest extent of the law shall be prosecuted. Guess I won't be getting both of the grips I ordered. Have fun. JMHO
    I dumped American Expeess because they would not refund a $240 fraudulent transaction.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dumped American Expeess because they would not refund a $240 fraudulent transaction.
    If it's been more than 36 months since your Paypal Account has been used, and suddenly tens of purchases arrive on the bill, even the worst American Express Employee can correlate the anomaly. It's not like I was stupid enough to link PayPal to a bank Account. Credit Card Companies are not stupid enough to give away thousands of thier dollars. Why should I take the chance that thousands of dollars from my Bank Accounts should be gifted to disreputables?

Oh Well, guess I'll have to purchase my grips from S&W with an actual credit card account. Sorry all those folks depending on PayPal to pay thier bills.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If it's been more than 36 months since your Paypal Account has been used, and suddenly tens of purchases arrive on the bill, even the worst American Express Employee can correlate the anomaly. It's not like I was stupid enough to link PayPal to a bank Account. Credit Card Companies are not stupid enough to give away thousands of thier dollars. Why should I take the chance that thousands of dollars from my Bank Accounts should be gifted to disreputables?

Oh Well, guess I'll have to purchase my grips from S&W with an actual credit card account. Sorry all those folks depending on PayPal to pay thier bills.

Agreed.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, that just sucks. On a good note, I saw where S&W is leaving high taxes and gun grabbers for Tennessee.

Top Bottom