• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    SOLD!!!I have for sale a Bersa Thunder two tone 380 acp semiautomatic pistol. The Thunder 380 has a light aluminum alloy frame that reduces weight for easier carry, yet the pistol still retains enough mass (weight) to help tame recoil. The nearly straight-in alignment of the chamber and the topmost cartridge in the magazine seems to aid the pistol's chambering and cycling. Safety features built into the Thunder 380 are: a slide mounted manual safety and decocker that blocks the hammer and a magazine disconnect safety that prevents firing if a magazine is not inserted. It has a long double action (DA) first trigger pull but all remaining rounds are single action. The pistol has a rear sight windage adjustment. It comes with two 7 round magazines, box and paperwork. Asking $ 250.00

PM, call/text 8507489690 or e-mail garryjohnson@juno.com SOLD!!!

SUNP0047.JPG
    SUNP0048.JPG

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Btw, the magazine disconnect is super easy to remove on these if you don't like that feature. And mine preferred soft primers, like to the point that I just gave up troubleshooting brands and stuck with Winchester white box FMJ. Would you like anything on trade?

Latest posts

Top Bottom