• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    This morning, I called and ordered (backordered) a new M9A4 with EuroOptic. Now, the wait starts. Beretta just released the info on them on Tuesday (9/14).

1631888115812.png

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    ** I quit being lazy and went and read up on em. It checks all the boxes for a solid survival/combat handgun. It's just too bad they did not square off the top of the slide and widen for the optic.

Red Dot Capability: The red-dot ready M9A4 features integral slide cuts to allow for the mounting of optional optic plate styles. Consumers can receive a free optic plate from Beretta upon the registration of their purchased firearm or purchase an additional one aftermarket. Shipping with blanking covers, the end-user is able to purchase one of five different plates that allow for mounting of all of the most popular optic variants on the market today.

1631896123351.png

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Red Dot Capability: The red-dot ready M9A4 features integral slide cuts to allow for the mounting of optional optic plate styles. Consumers can receive a free optic plate from Beretta upon the registration of their purchased firearm or purchase an additional one aftermarket. Shipping with blanking covers, the end-user is able to purchase one of five different plates that allow for mounting of all of the most popular optic variants on the market today.

View attachment 130949
    Yep, curved slide top, curved plate with overhang. I'm sure it's solid. Just me.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Langdon Tactical Technology (LTT) now does a Beretta 92 slide that is specifically for mounting a red-dot, but it entails doing some special milling and producing some parts to work with the modification. Beretta decided to do simple cuts and create mounting adapters rather than mill down the rear part of the slide like LTT does. Beretta's design does not require any special parts for operation unlike the LTT slide modifications.

Top Bottom