• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    As I say in my signature -- Nixon's lies and cover-up about a simple office break-in cost him the White House...and no one died in that incident. Obama should be impeached and removed from office. Hillary should be drug through the mud so much that no one wants anything to do with her in 2016.

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    And this surprises anybody? At least anybody that's a little informed?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    No surprises here

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    No surprises here. Congressman Issa that is pursuing this is the one that bulldogged them about Fast and Furious, then it just died out. I'm afraid they will do the same here. Stir the pot for awhile, then drop it.

As I say in my signature -- Nixon's lies and cover-up about a simple office break-in cost him the White House...and no one died in that incident. Obama should be impeached and removed from office. Hillary should be drug through the mud so much that no one wants anything to do with her in 2016.

Amen.

Zeus

Banned For Life
    I have been saying that since attack + day 1

Will anybody do anything or will anything happen over this ? ..... No

seals1.jpg

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    I have been saying that since attack + day 1

Will anybody do anything or will anything happen over this ? ..... No

seals1.jpg

I honestly hope someone hangs for this. I know fat chance but we as a population has let this crap go way too far.

wildrider666

Master
    The majority of people in the U.S. prefer to stay ignorant of the World and U.S Events. Just ask those people in line with you. Ask about Benghazi, Syria or North Korea topics and see what you get. Too many people keep their faces in their rice bowl, never looking beyond the rim and only concerned about what is inside. These same people feel informed enough to vote. Damn sad state of affairs.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Very true wild. I mention a lot of these topics to people and they are like who is N. Korea?

Zeus

Banned For Life
    Heck, ask your neighbors who their State representative's are or even who there Federal Representative or Senators are if you want to know the depth of societies stupidity anymore.

Anyone ever see "Jay Walking" on the Tonight Show ? I have seen a few times when they have someone such as a high school teacher being shown a picture of Biden and they have no clue who it is, I saw another one shown a picture of Hitler and they didn't know who it was but they thought his mustache was "cool" , but yet they could identify a picture of some rapper called 50 cent.

These sheeple and Wal-mart shoppers (go into any Wal-Mart at 3 AM and look around and you will see who I'm referring to) are now the majority in this country.

I swear they have intentionally tried to dumb down the general population more with each passing generation. Just ask any teacher you know or one who's retired or nearing retirement what they think of most of what is now replacing them as "teachers" (I said most, not all, so anyone who teaches or is related to a teacher don't get ticked off, but you should know exactly what I’m talking about)

Most of them would have been riding the short bus and in special ed. when I was growing up ........

The high school I graduated from recently cut out funding for football, track, band, and all after school activities, but they tripled funding for their “English as a second language” studies

Last edited:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Heck, ask your neighbors who their State representative's are or even who there Federal Representative or Senators are if you want to know the depth of societies stupidity anymore.

Anyone ever see "Jay Walking" on the Tonight Show ? I have seen a few times when they have someone such as a high school teacher being shown a picture of Biden and they have no clue who it is, I saw another one shown a picture of Hitler and they didn't know who it was but they thought his mustache was "cool" , but yet they could identify a picture of some rapper called 50 cent.

These sheeple and Wal-mart shoppers (go into any Wal-Mart at 3 AM and look around and you will see who I'm referring to) are now the majority in this country.

I swear they have intentionally tried to dumb down the general population more with each passing generation. Just ask any teacher you know or one who's retired or nearing retirement what they think of most of what is now replacing them as "teachers" (I said most, not all, so anyone who teaches or is related to a teacher don't get ticked off, but you should know exactly what I’m talking about)

Most of them would have been riding the short bus and in special ed. when I was growing up ........

The high school I graduated from recently cut out funding for football, track, band, and all after school activities, but they tripled funding for their “English as a second language” studies

Well said and very true. It's sad when I was a student had to correct my teacher a few times like many of us. At least my teacher admitted when he was wrong. And I got extra credit!!!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Anyone ever see "Jay Walking" on the Tonight Show ?

It's totally embarrassing to be associated with those people whether by nationality or even species.

Zeus

Banned For Life
    It's totally embarrassing to be associated with those people whether by nationality or even species.

What scares me the most is that they have the ability to reproduce !

Zeus

Banned For Life
    and vote.

Which puts us full circle right back on the OP topic and why we have the mess we now have in this country. :frusty:

Top Bottom