• ...and so much more!
  • Price: 450
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dvr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    For the full pvs-14 kit? And in stock,,,and not pricing on old inventory from 2 years ago?

I think you are mistaken but thanks for your concern.

Logibroembark

Logistics Marine
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m not mistaken, just trying to help you and other members of the group get the right info.

dvr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Go look at your link again and then add shipping they charge and then more importantly add the rest of the parts to make it the full PVS-14 kit. Again that is not the FULL kit plus an upgraded 128mb storage I am offering.

Would you like to make an offer?

Last edited:

dvr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    By the way I am and have always been open to offers. Always been reasonable with my prices, never looking to rip anyone off, so would be more than willing to discuss a fair price for both parties IF there is a genuine desire to purchase from me. Thank you.

dvr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I’m not mistaken, just trying to help you and other members of the group get the right info.

Go look at your link again and then add shipping they charge and then more importantly add the rest of the parts to make it the full PVS-14 kit. Again that is not the FULL kit plus an upgraded 128mb storage I am offering.

Would you like to make an offer?
    So I am thinking your lack of response may mean you are not interested in purchasing after all? I am willing to listen to your offer? Oh, I see you're in Dothan, were you thinking of driving over here to purchase?

Also I'll take $349 for just the LPMR MKII, without the rest of the full kit, if that's what you're looking for? That would save you about $15 on shipping and you could have it in hand with no wait......

Logibroembark

Logistics Marine
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My lack of response had to do with me not trying to argue over it. You obviously believe your “full kit” is more than what one of the largest NVG distributors in the US includes. They specially state they include everything needed to use with a PVS-14 on the website. I stopped arguing because it’s not worth anyone’s time to read, and we’re moments away from an admin deleting the comments and saying “take it to the DM’s”. Have a goodnight, and I genuinely hope you have amazing luck with the sale.

dvr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    My lack of response had to do with me not trying to argue over it. You obviously believe your “full kit” is more than what one of the largest NVG distributors in the US includes. They specially state they include everything needed to use with a PVS-14 on the website. I stopped arguing because it’s not worth anyone’s time to read, and we’re moments away from an admin deleting the comments and saying “take it to the DM’s”. Have a goodnight, and I genuinely hope you have amazing luck with the sale.
    It absolutely does include more than what you linked to. What is wrong with you? Your "one of the largest site" (even bigger than TNVC in my original post I guess?) DOES NOT INCLUDE anything except the LPMR in that price, plus shipping. I am offering the full kit but also stated I would sell it to you without the full kit for cheaper than your mega site if you would like?

You are being deceitful.. even when I pointed out you were mistaken you carried on and decided to shit on my for sale post,,, and you are not even interested in buying. So now you're wanting an admin to close MY for sale thread that you are spewing false information?

Logibroembark

Logistics Marine
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never said I wanted your post closed. And on top of that I wished you luck on your sale. I have nothing else to say to you, and it’s clear you’re on a short fuse, feel free to PM me if you feel inclined, other than that, have a good one, and enjoy another free bump. Good luck with sale.

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    Here's another Free Bump for dvr6!

People can either buy or not buy, but there is no need for anyone to jump in on someone else's For Sale Post to point anything out. Forum members can research and make there own decisions. dvr6 has been on this forum a good while and is a great guy.

dvr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Thank you very much rossi, I do appreciate that.

For clarity here is the TNVC link where I bought this from new and is in my original post:

Click "NVG TYPE - PVS-14" then click "KIT- Full Kit". Price is 526.50 + ship and they are out of stock. NOTE the choices - No Kit and Full Kit.

I do understand there are sometimes better prices or sales out there or pricing changes, and that is why I am willing to negotiate a fair price for both sides with anyone sincerely interested in purchasing. BUT we do need to compare apple to apple, which was NOT the case in Logibroembark's posts/insinuations.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom