• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotwing

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    First time dealing with this company- I decided to try out a couple pistol uppers. I ordered 2 in the same PO.

Yesterday, UPS delivered 1 box containing 1 upper and a packing slip that showed 2. BCA website shows that the order was delivered, UPS shoes the same- though I only received 1 of 2 that were on the order.

My question is- has anyone that has ordered multiple products at once received them on separate days (especially from BCA)?

My concern is that there is a box out there with a product that I paid for that will not be recovered.
    574be358fa9168850e984ad95c7361e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have never ordered more than one product from them and my guess is that they are shipping out the uppers as they come into stock or I sure hope that is what happened in your case. Call them and explain your concern to find out about that part of order.
    My only problem with them is that head space was tight on a couple of what I purchased from them. Switching out bolts cured those problems with additional costs out of my pocket of course.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I ordered a single upper and the box was open. Only reason it stayed in was really nice egg crate foam had it wedged in there good. Shipping was fast.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Was the box marked one of two and did you receive two shipping label/tracking numbers?

Hotwing

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I ordered a single upper and the box was open. Only reason it stayed in was really nice egg crate foam had it wedged in there good. Shipping was fast.

I’ll agree- shipping was fast and the components that I did receive were worth the value price that I paid.

The box was held shut with two small pieces of tape across a seam- it there was no evidence of tampering.
    65e24b701f1c4c10399a862748308d30.jpg

Hotwing

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Was the box marked one of two and did you receive two shipping label/tracking numbers?

Nope- one tracking number and one packing slip- with both items listed on the slip.

Shipping label says 1 OF 1 and the box is not large enough for more than 1 complete upper.

580cf8ab71cbca722d970112ee519488.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes, I have. But look at the packing slip, it should show the price paid of each item. If one shows $0 dollars, that's the one that will be shipped later. But if both show the price paid for each, I'd be calling. g/l

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Yes, I have. But look at the packing slip, it should show the price paid of each item. If one shows $0 dollars, that's the one that will be shipped later. But if both show the price paid for each, I'd be calling. g/l
    That makes sense if one was out of stock

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I've never had that issue with Bear Creek (never ordered more than one at a time) but I've had other items get separated into multiple shipments without me being notified. Still probably a good idea to call them in the morning.

Hotwing

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Kind of odd there are no notes or you weren't notified of an item being out of stock. Not to mention the fact that the order shows closed. I'd say double check your card to verify charge against the cost of the order. If it's off then likely something was backordered. Also check your spam folder in case someone from their shipping dept tried to email you ( have had it happen an insane amount of times at a prior job)

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I'm glad it arrived.

On another topic (if that's ok) I've been buying from BCA for a couple of years and just noticed the other day that first responders and military veterans can get a 5% discount. Has anyone else been getting this?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whelp, the second upper appeared today via UPS. Minor aggravation, no real harm. I guess I’m just old fashioned in thinking that the packing slip ought to match the contents of the package. Oh well.

With covid crisis tracking packages and such has not been easy. They seen to disappear off the map into limbo for several days and then all of sudden they show up with maybe at best with an hours notice on tracking like on a sunday. USPS is the worst the worst for that. But I have not lost anything yet.
    I am mostly done with buying large things like uppers and such. From now it is odds and ends like a lawn mover muffer that is somewhere in the system.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom