• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    1. The Victorinox Mauser is a 108mm Swiss Army Knife that was made for the German market where the company Mauser is a prominent firearms manufacturer. Victorinox licensed the Mauser name, and the knife was sold along side Mauser products. The knife is based on the German Army Issue knife, the GAK , and adds a ))Clip-Point(( blade to the tool selection. Unusual for a Swiss Army Knife , but common to all the 108mm series, all the tools open in the same direction. The main layer tools pivot at the same end of the knife (top) making them very intuitive and quick to get accustomed to. This knife is discontinued, and highly collectible. $60 OBO. Gun Stuff 022.jpg

2. M1905 Bayonet marked R.I.A. 1906 (MFG Year) and US.over bursting bomb. AFH on grip backbone (reflects modification to M1 by American Fork and Hoe) This was first year production and correctly does not have serial number. EXCELLENT condition with minute nick on edge. Was wrapped in green herring bone sleeve. 10 inch blade, Spear point, Black grip. No scabbard I have not taken it apart but will if there is something you need in a pic, ask. $125 OBO.
    Gen Bayonet info: http://www.thegca.org/pdfs/Bayonets409.pdf
    Gun Stuff 013.jpgGun Stuff 014.jpg

3. Blades and tools: a. Kershaw saw change a blade $2. b. Factory S&W sight adj. Tool $5.
    c. Mini Multi tool Stainless $5, d. Wyoming knife with extra blade $20,
    e. Bone and limb saw $5.
    View attachment 513View attachment 514 More pics avail.

4. Scope. Bushnell 4X32 Sportview Mdl 7401403-0 AB. Waterproof. Duplex reticle. Stock lens covers. Mounted and interfered with bolt handle, removed and stored. I have the inspectors tag but scope was stored in a Simmons box. $35. View attachment 515
    Gun Stuff 012.jpg

5. Slings. a. Boonie Sling with fleece shoulder pad $15 b. AA&E Leathercraft (MDL 1025) padded sling, soft no cracks $15.
    Gun Stuff 006.jpg

FTF Panama City/Beach area. For all ammo. Prefer not to ship the rest. as time and cost not economical to single/few items. Shipping, tracking and Insurance avail on your dime. FTF: Cash only. Shipping will be held until your means of payment clears. No PayPal or wire trans. I will provide you information so you will know it is a safe Mail transaction. I will send you a picture of the item with your name in the picture so you will know I have the item and a Positive name and mailing address.

Attachments

• Gun Stuff 022.jpg
      Gun Stuff 022.jpg
      248.9 KB · Views: 43
    • Gun Stuff 013.jpg
      Gun Stuff 013.jpg
      179.8 KB · Views: 43
    • Gun Stuff 014.jpg
      Gun Stuff 014.jpg
      201.5 KB · Views: 43
    • Gun Stuff 012.jpg
      Gun Stuff 012.jpg