• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HitEmLow

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a friend that has found himself in need of a firearm after some recent events (stalker showing up at his house to harass his wife). He has little to no firearms experience and is not comfortable with them. He wants to learn and to be able to protect his family, so I'm turning to you guys.

I have always gotten great advice from the forum. I took the class years ago with that Ron guy and while he was a little strange, being able to actual hold and use the guns was helpful for my comfort level. Does anyone locally offer this type of instruction? Thanks in advance!

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The best!

Med24

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure if you are still looking, but this guy (Scott) is great and worth the drive. (he's a little north of mobile). In the basic class you shoot 28 different guns so great place to try a lot. He also offers advanced defense classes once you have the basics down. https://www.gulffirearmsinstruction.com/

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I see you're in Pensacola.
    I have a friend that has found himself in need of a firearm after some recent events (stalker showing up at his house to harass his wife). He has little to no firearms experience and is not comfortable with them. He wants to learn and to be able to protect his family, so I'm turning to you guys.

I have always gotten great advice from the forum. I took the class years ago with that Ron guy and while he was a little strange, being able to actual hold and use the guns was helpful for my comfort level. Does anyone locally offer this type of instruction? Thanks in advance!
    I see ya'll in Pensacola. Bring the weapon(s) of your choice, buy the ammo and I'll train for free. I did a lot of RSO time when I was active and I love training new shooters. My days off from work are Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Jeff C

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am a firearms trainer and my classes do include range time....I do NRA courses and personalized training

Jeff Clites
    NRA Training Counselor, Regional Counselor Refuse To Be A Victim, and Chief Range Safety Officer
    Certified Instructor Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Defensive Pistol, CCW, Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, and Refuse To Be A Victim

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Top Bottom