Bangers USA I need a gun dealers help????

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Ok so i was given the Magazine from a company called Bangers and immediatly found it to be the best prices i had even seen.
    So i made a list of atleast 5 guns i wanted to buy that day immediatly.
    I Went on thier site and it wouldnt show me anything it said i had to be a dealer and needed a user name an password.
    So i called them and they will not sell to anyone that is not a gun dealer without a store front and FFL.
    So if anyone here has that and is willing to order for me and maybe others i certainly dont mind paying a normal FFL charge for each weapon ordered.
    I live in Alabama if that matters.

Their phone number is 800-226-4377
    www.bangersusa.com

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Bangers is a wholesale house designed for distributors. FFL holders chose to make money from their sales, if they order you a gun at dealer pricing then they make no money for their time and effort. It's basically like going to Detroit and walking into a Chevy plant and telling you want a new silverado at cost... Not likely to happen. Not saying its impossible, I never pay retail for a gun and any new firearm I pay dealer cost on, it took me along time to be able to do this. You have to be resourcefull and a full time buyer to be able to deal with a dealer...

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Yeah Stanley, unless you have a good friend that owns a gun shop, you are basically asking to bypass the dealer and his profits.

poff09

Marksman
    Getting anywhere from $100-$150 in ffl fees just for calling n an order he created sounds like profit to me...especially if he buys the same guns from a different dealer...but thats just me being cheap...i kno businesses have to make money, but id never turn down easy money for little work

Stanley13

Getting anywhere from $100-$150 in ffl fees just for calling n an order he created sounds like profit to me...especially if he buys the same guns from a different dealer...but thats just me being cheap...i kno businesses have to make money, but id never turn down easy money for little work

This statement is exacty what i was thinking but ruder.
    I mean damn I was hopeing that there was a gun dealer on here that wanted to take a group buy for us and at @$35 for each FFL charge thats hardly a amount to laugh at for placing a order and who knows he might wana order to and would save on his shipping for volume order maybe who knows. 20X$35=$700
    Arent we all friends here? So if a gun dealer belonged why wouldnt he help out.
    Mind U these R guns that i wouldnt buy unless they were this cheap and certainly wouldnt buy this many at once.So no loss to his buisness because its buisness he didnt have!!!
    Lets leave the Retail pricing for Bass Pro.......

P.S. And maybe a local dealer gains some customers for life. Im sure we all might buy some ammo or other acc while we were there picking up our new guns???

Last edited:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    This statement is exacty what i was thinking but ruder.
    I mean damn I was hopeing that there was a gun dealer on here that wanted to take a group buy for us and at @$35 for each FFL charge thats hardly a amount to laugh at for placing a order and who knows he might wana order to and would save on his shipping for volume order maybe who knows. 20X$35=$700
    Arent we all friends here? So if a gun dealer belonged why wouldnt he help out.
    Mind U these R guns that i wouldnt buy unless they were this cheap and certainly wouldnt buy this many at once.So no loss to his buisness because its buisness he didnt have!!!
    Lets leave the Retail pricing for Bass Pro.......

P.S. And maybe a local dealer gains some customers for life. Im sure we all might buy some ammo or other acc while we were there picking up our new guns???

Good points all around. Maybe one of the local shops will be up for it! Just out of curiosity, what guns at what prices are you seeing?

Stanley13

Good points all around. Maybe one of the local shops will be up for it! Just out of curiosity, what guns at what prices are you seeing?

For starters a S&W and Bushmaster complete AR15's for $700's and not flat top and not fixed but stocks. Plus glock 27&26 for @$400 also a XD compact for @$400. Plus some real cheap rifles that would b good for spare one's just to have a rifle in the caliber or use as Guest weapon for friends at hunting camp or let kid/Ole lady use that might drop or scrap up...But its a full magazine with over 40 full pages.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom