Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Ban on hand guns for those under 21 ruled unconstitutional!

ccc

Marksman
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score

Raven

Master
Reaction score
Yep. Awesome. I'm not allowed to say what I really want to say

Last edited:

IronBeard

Marksman
Reaction score
Let's see if DeSantis will move to repeal what Scott was so quick and eager to sign into law. Hope he lays it right a Scott's feet and doesn't allow himself to be swayed by the tourist (money) industry, again. IMO, if we err on the side of freedom/liberty there will be two patriotic tourists for every one libtard tourist that stays away. I can live with that.

Last edited:

5lima30ret

Marksman
Reaction score
That is great! I always thought it was ridiculous that I carried a full auto GAU-5 as a helicopter gunner issued a sidearm and shot a 6 barrel 7.62 Mini- Gun and a .50 Browning in harms way overseas but couldn't purchase a handgun stateside because I wasn't 21! One interesting thing is in AL you can get a concealed pistol permit issued the day you turn 18!

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
That is great! I always thought it was ridiculous that I carried a full auto GAU-5 as a helicopter gunner issued a sidearm and shot a 6 barrel 7.62 Mini- Gun and a .50 Browning in harms way overseas but couldn't purchase a handgun stateside because I wasn't 21! One interesting thing is in AL you can get a concealed pistol permit issued the day you turn 18!

Hey buddy - you can’t handle 9mm!!

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom