• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Just got this Crimson Trace CMR 208. It is my first weaponlight, and I am very satisfied! Got it for $65 shipped new. Mount is adjustable so you can get a good fit. Had to fool with it a little to get it nicely lined up on my APX. It is very bright without too much washout at distance. I can pretty well light up 100ft of distance in my backyard before I have a hard time making out objects. Build quality seems good for the price, and I like the flapper switches that turn it on and off. Again, this is my first weaponlight so I have nothing else to really base off of, but I am satisfied with my purchase and I think anyone else looking for a weaponlight om a budget would be pleased as well!

Attachments

• 20210328_161235.jpg
      20210328_161235.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 92

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    With a bright light, its good to get in the habit of clearing an area at the low ready position, so that you don't blind yourself in a mirror, blind your spouse, or flag a cop with it and wind up in jail (or dead) for pointing a gun at a uniform, even if only on accident. The gun safety rule: "never point your weapon anything you do not wish to destroy" tends to get forgotten when there's a flashlight. "Grandmaster Jay" Johnson got arrested for it recently, when all he intended to do was wave a flashlight, that happened to be bolted to his rifle
    Screenshot_20210329-042441_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    And at a protest this weekend in Oregon, for those of you with light/laser combos
    Screenshot_20210329-055517_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210329-055500_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom