• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HuntClub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The shortie/shotty (bwwwwwahahaha . . . I crack myself up) would be great if the whole gun were sized down for the 20ga. Realizeing the OAL would have to remain the same it could surely have a couple of pounds shaved off from the receiver,bolt,mag tube,grip,etc,etc.
    My Moss,in the 590 configuration vs the 500 seems massive but I suppose that could be a good thing. It feels sturdy and more like a well made tool than something to have fun with or carry hunting.
    I would really like to see and shoot a 870 in 20ga. --- SAWMAN

WOW - this is an old thread...but, i have a 870 20 gauge pump I bought from Mike's (in Jay) probably 6-7 years ago. pic included - it was billed as a youth model. I love it!

Attachments

• 870.jpg
      870.jpg
      175.8 KB · Views: 24

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    All FFLs have recently been told by the ATF to keep an eye out for potential buyers who may be a concern and to call the hotline if they have any concerns. Not to "profile" people, that would be illegal-:) according to the contact person from the ATF, and not those who do not pass a background check, but just those who they have a "concern" over. This I've heard from more than one FFL. Also, I think the USPS may have been advised to keep an eye out for deliveries of certain items. This is not verified but I'm thinking this may the case. And if you listen to Trump's most recent news briefings, they are working to close up the few areas where background checks aren't being done. You don't have to be bright to know what that means!
    Well I hate to say it but that local gun shop that sold the handgun to the foreign exchange student that shot up the place sure didn’t comply with that request...just sayin’

Top Bottom