DK Firearms

Assault in Walmart vid...legal/not legal defense...?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I gotta say, dude did slam him pretty good with the cart. That said, cart guy was walking away and it was over. To sucker punch him from behind is pretty chicken shiz, but I can't necessarily blame Walmart guy... he's prolly already lost his job and likely will have a law suit against him in the works. Once the cart guy turned and walked, Walmart guy pretty much lost his self defense argument. At least wait till cart guy walks out the store to blast his ass!

vincec

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Ha Ha! Well depending on what started it, kind of looks like the dude with the cart had it coming. But I bet the Walmart employee is now unemployed over that incident. And I agree with G-Rat. Cart guy was walking away. Not self defense.

archer-1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not to mention the object he picked up outta the cart to hit him with might carry a lil premeditation

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Now lets not forget that customer “cart dude” also spit on WM guy as a final gesture of “f**k you“ before he walked away. I’m not a lawyer nor LE, but in my book WM guy met force with force, not assault imho. You spit on me, I’m unloading on you.

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Now lets not forget that customer “cart dude” also spit on WM guy as a final gesture of “f**k you“ before he walked away. I’m not a lawyer nor LE, but in my book WM guy met force with force, not assault imho. You spit on me, I’m unloading on you.
    Not a lawyer either, however the WM kid became the aggressor. Even tho he got pushed with cary and spit on. Someone held him back, customer started to walk away (de-escalate). WM then re-engaged the guy. This wouldn't go in the WM kid favor if there were firearms involved. IMO

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    thats why i said at least wait till he's OUTSIDE the store to unload on him. if he spit on me, he'd need to get got... just not in the store.

Just Lookin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Clean his clock..... dirt nap...... and the "walking away" nah got what was coming .... and "premeditation" .. he had that same "premeditation" when he rammed person with the cart. he got what he deserved.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Clean his clock..... dirt nap...... and the "walking away" nah got what was coming .... and "premeditation" .. he had that same "premeditation" when he rammed person with the cart. he got what he deserved.
    i would have done the same....take my chances with johnny law...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It ain't over till it's OVER! Was it over after he spit on employee? Was it over after he rammed him with the cart? "Seperation" is just a break in contact, nothing more. Heat of the moment applies. You don get to attack someone and then say "it was over" as someone come to collect his due. I support the actions of the employee 100%. I dont see anything grabbed from the cart to add force to the punch. F-n people think they gan do what ever the hell they want without ramifications. Not so with this employee, you want some? I'll give you some. Bigger body assaulting a smaller person got his ass handed to him: WELL DONE!!! Wally will probably fire the employee for not following policy of taking verbal and physical assault then thanking the customer! Plenty of jobs available with employers that want their people safe. Why didn't the other employee try to intercede when the BG was assaulting the the employee? Hmmm.

Assault me with any body fluid me and see what happens.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Spit is a deadly missle. City of Pensacola told my old boss it was a 3rd degree misdemeanor.
    Lady cut him off on garden so he spit on her windshield. She called the law. Got pulled over just off the bridge in gulf breeze. Lol

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just filled out a questionnaire for District Court Jury Duty. Based on my perspectives: it could be a Blessing to some and Hell for others. Not to pre judge but to clearly hold the Line between right and wrong as presented. To be honest, I'm always cut by the defense lawyers, 3 to 4 Cases and lawyers each day I show up. Lol. I am well versed in Jury Nullification if a case requires that action.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, the attorney’s will figure it out, however it’s working! They have “us” fighting with each other as the radical left takes over! I haven’t seen so many angry people before and while they have a right to be angry, it is misplaced!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Haha! That was perfect! Walmart employee will sue knocked out loser. It looked like the Walmart employee was traumatized and not in the right frame of mind due to the assult with the deadly shopping cart.

Not only did he give him what he deserved he now has the right to sue that knocked out bitch for assult with a deadly weapon, pain & suffering, ptsd, then sue Walmart because it happened on their property with their shopping cart.

People need to start looking at it from the "problem with society" guys perspective. Walmart employee just earned a great retirement plan.

Top Bottom