Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our great grandfathers would be proud!

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    No surprise. I read the other day the Army was forced to go back to using different PT tests for men and women as the women were failing the "gender neutral" test in record numbers. My prediction is they will go the route of fire departments around the country (including the NYFD) and just drop the skills test/standards altogether. Sorry if you are a 190 pound man who needs to be carried down a ladder from the third floor, you ain't gonna live. My colleague has a son who recently joined the Army and was disgusted when he was forced to carry packs and gear for the females who could not hack the ruck marches. He called last week to tell his mom he was also the last class in Army Basic Training who will be yelled at by the drill instructors, the "shark attack" as we know it no longer exists. Ask not for whom the bell tolls...

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Hi - I can’t shoot, run, or do anything constructive when it comes to war or peace - but I had 2 dads, I identify as a poly -a- sexual unicorn and I like to rub myself in feces.

(do we have one of those yet?)
    (No,sir)

Your in!

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe the plan is to give them all blowjobs? That’s one way to end a conflict I guess.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Not my Army, you still got your ass kicked in the early 80’s.

Attachments

• F7EB8DFD-1AB4-4FDA-89D0-9BB117F5A4BA.jpeg
      F7EB8DFD-1AB4-4FDA-89D0-9BB117F5A4BA.jpeg
      91 KB · Views: 121

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its all this fun, games, equaility, social and political manipulation. When the military scales ultimately Shift to a majority of socially and politically troops the losses on the ground will be nothing short of a continuous massacre.

Randomly pick 10 men and 10 women: have them fight hand to hand like in the trenches. EVERYONE know what group will prevail, so why push this female to male "equality" bullshit, they are not equal. We've also seen females with the MOS/NEC/Rating filling the slot but not being assigned to combat roles while males had to rotate into combat roles more often to cover the dead weight of females.

Just like the two female officers that made all the media hype passing "Ranger School": They were assigned under the "General Officer Curriculum" (puts a Check in the Box) which cuts out the vast majority of field work and PT. True Rangers that "graduated allegedly in the same Class" said the never saw the females participate in anything they did.

I don't question the female Service person's patriotism or motivation; just the bullshit that they can deliver the same physical results. In all fairness I'm also very doubtfull that the kinder/gentler/coddling male boot camps provide the same quaility personal as they once did.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    5.5 lb to pull a trigger? I think they can swing that. There were some girls in stalingrad that I heard were pretty tough that might have just been propaganda though.. I think it comes down to can do and proper motivation. It's upper management that's the problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom