• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't have any other info then what's there. Since that's all the "Journalist" posted, I believe no shots were fired. There's obviously a lot of bad tactical decisions there and probably some legal one's too.

Just click the blue text, it will get you there. No need to do what it says.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Zero context! Yeah saw that last week, I would have liked to seen the minutes before this clip. Can’t really tell what started it and who drew first. Not gonna believe what some random guy on twitter says. I can say I wouldn’t have opened my door. SMH. I can say I would have tried to avoid dumbass people in large crowds. If guy in the truck pulled first without seeing a gun pointed at him, he’s an idiot, I would have kept driving if I couldn’t have turned around or couldn’t have avoided it. If guy pulled his gun on me first totally different story. I would have canoed his head And not argued with him. Bad situation all around.

Last edited:

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That’s insane to see real humans doing. Never even considered that being a possible ending if mine gets skinned. Sitting here trying to wrap my head around how you get there without somebody getting shot. Let alone how you get out of it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Location was Eugene, Oregon. You might not have noticed the Protester with the gun has a helmet pulled back on his head. I found a longer/better vid, helmet boy (HB) shows up at :40 on the counter but without gun play. At :46 HB raises a pistol in hand pointing above and over truck bed. Truck moves and stopped by protesters again. Driver door opens and at 2:33 HB points gun at driver.

Vid plays but I had to ignore the B.S. instructions about blockers and just refreshed it and it played fine.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    God bless...

To listen to the self-absorbed SJW mindset spewed from those anarchists' face-holes is unbelievable.

If that truck had been full of that guy's buddies instead of his family, the outcome might've been different.

Those morons standing in traffic and then accusing the driver of attempted murder have ZERO IDEA how close they came to occupying a coroner's table.

Edit to add: I'm not sure if the person in the passenger seat is family; it just looked like a younger male or a woman, so I'm making an assumption there.

Regardless, there are some poor decisions on both sides, but if I found myself in a gun pointing contest, no. Just no. The guns come out when there is a need for them. Never point them at something you aren't willing to destroy. That goes for the other people pointing a gun at you. Conversation is over because they already "said" everything that needs to be "said" based on their actions. Why would you assume the other guy is bluffing? Might not end well for you:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom