APOD Firearms

Are you so pro-life you wouldn't use a gun and/or kill for self-defense?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    YOU HAVE TO "PUT YOURSELF IN THE ACTUAL SITUATION, AS IT UNFOLD'S BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE AN HONEST DECISION" and one can not truly understand the mind of a person when the "Fight or Flight" instinct "kick's in" and no has to react.

That said -- Back in the early 1990's I responded to a call and found a "holier then thou" nun (Yes I said Nun, dark frock and all) of many, many years had killed the attacker of a young pregnant girl with a metal spatula. In thier tussling about , one of the corner's of the spatula had struck his adam's apple and as they collapsed the spatula crushed his throat and he asphixiated.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    YOU HAVE TO "PUT YOURSELF IN THE ACTUAL SITUATION, AS IT UNFOLD'S BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE AN HONEST DECISION" and one can not truly understand the mind of a person when the "Fight or Flight" instinct "kick's in" and no has to react.

That said -- Back in the early 1990's I responded to a call and found a "holier then thou" nun (Yes I said Nun, dark frock and all) of many, many years had killed the attacker of a young pregnant girl with a metal spatula. In thier tussling about , one of the corner's of the spatula had struck his adam's apple and as they collapsed the spatula crushed his throat and he asphixiated.

1686244689438.jpeg

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Death Nun!! Sounds like a Band Name.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I love a happy ending...

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These days the term "pro life" is more a political phrase than anything else. Yes, you can easily be pro life and support the death penalty or kill someone in self defense. Generally speaking I am pro life but I would have no problems with the government passing a bill that made abortion mandatory for the lefties. Once they're gone so would the abortions! ;)

5.56Operator

Hero of the Imperium
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Imagine not already preparing for a violent confrontation when attending such rallies.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Unborn children are the DEFINITION of innocent. An attacking human is not. I am pro life for the innocent and pro stopping an attacker by any and all means.
    What a dilemma if the attacking human is a pregnant woman! Or any attacking woman of child bearing age, as they might be pregnant, but not showing yet. I just couldn't justify saving myself at the expense of an unborn fetus.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    What a dilemma if the attacking human is a pregnant woman! Or any attacking woman of child bearing age, as they might be pregnant, but not showing yet. I just couldn't justify saving myself at the expense of an unborn fetus.
    an attacking woman , pregnant or not, can kill you just as dead as a meth crazed male thug...

sorry, but anyone who has in mind my death, will receive the same treatment, man or woman, which is forceful action to stop the threat. if that results in a death other than
    mine, so be it

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    an attacking woman , pregnant or not, can kill you just as dead as a meth crazed male thug...

sorry, but anyone who has in mind my death, will receive the same treatment, man or woman, which is forceful action to stop the threat. if that results in a death other than
    mine, so be it
    There you go - if an unborn fetus threatens the life of the woman carrying it, the fetus should die.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Alright Conselors, state your cases, one at a time. Let's minimize the emotion, and restrict ourselves to facts. The is a court of law... Now, who will go first?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nobody knows what they would do until they're put into a situation, and every situation has a unique set of circumstances, for sure. Let's all hope and pray that we are blessed that we don't ever have to find out what we would do in certain circumstances, like a situation choosing the life of a baby versus other lives

Top Bottom