DK Firearms

Are you so pro-life you wouldn't use a gun and/or kill for self-defense?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I assure you that "correction" is definitely happening by the "people incharge".

That's why I posted that Idiocracy link, about the easiest to explain the intelligence being out-populated by the dumb.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In France, the woman goes in for the monthly checkups when she is pregnant, and if there is anything wrong with the fetus they force an abortion. Anything from disabilities to down syndrome, things of that nature. Basically if that baby isn't coming out as a close to 100% functional human, it's not at all.

The reason they do that is so society doesn't have to bare that burden. There's logic without emotion.

I have no kids, my tax dollars sure are paying for more than I'm comfortable with.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    My link is the opening scene to the movie Idiocracy. That's all I need to say there haha.

Any of us that are mature adults that make good decisions get it, I know several people who have had oopsie babies, I have zero kids (that I know of). Again, decisions.
    Yes sir. I've made it for over 40 years now with no offspring... choices

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Abortion is great because if someone feels like they should not reproduce, they don't, and thus effectively removing themselves from the gene pool.

Almost everyone who is going to have an abortion is someone that you wouldn't want to have a child anyways.
    "Oh but that child deserves a chance"
    Brother in Christ, if some genderfluid nonbinary polyqueer is the mother, the child never had a chance to begin with.

It makes perfect sense from a logical standpoint that if we want to better ourselves as a society, we should not only be allowing abortions, but encouraging them. Specifically towards lower IQ people and those coming from lower income areas.

It's scientific fact that intelligence is a genetic trait. It's called the "G factor" if we're using psychometrics.

Just look at how dumb the average person is, realize half of them are dumber than that, and it all starts to make sense.

It's just like that movie Idiocracy, the smart and well off people have less children because they do their best to plan things out and ensure they have the resources to raise a child, whilst the dumb people reproduce like rabbits, and continue to make more dumb people, thus flooding the world with idiots, and you now see the world we have today.

We need to open up a clinic specifically for abortions that really streamlines things. Planned Parenthood is too slow and not focused enough, abortions actually account for less than 5% of what they do, the other 95% is gobbledy gook like reproductive health care, STD prevention, and sexual education. Which I suppose is helpful, because there are plenty of people who are genuinely so dumb that they don't realize sex causes babies.

Our government allows single moms to use it like a baby daddy. Tons of tax dollars going towards raising fatherless children who grow up to steal catalytic converters and disrespect women, sucking up all that EBT and Welfare along the way, creating the society that we now live in. I don't understand why anyone would want to make more of these people.

When you take the emotion out of it and just look at it from a logical standpoint, it just makes sense to have abortions.

The world population is the highest it's ever been, and for some reason human life is valued the highest it's ever been as well.
    First rule of economics is supply and demand, why not do some economic correction?

Wow. Your argument for population control would be less abhorrent if it focused more on sterilization of adults than murder of babies.

I don’t agree with either, but holy cow...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Wow. Your argument for population control would be less abhorrent if it focused more on sterilization of adults than murder of babies.

I don’t agree with either, but holy cow...
    Pray for him, right...
    If he's that much of a powerhouse for baby murder, if he ever flips to find Jesus he'll be a real asset. Like how Saul was murdering hundreds of Jesus following Jews... until he met Jesus and became known as Paul and went on to write most of the New Testament as a tool for Jesus

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'm waiting for the overpopulation argument to surface... Like where are we going to put an extra 42,000,000 babies every year... don't get me started on where we should colonize next :)

slapdick

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pray for him, right...
    If he's that much of a powerhouse for baby murder, if he ever flips to find Jesus he'll be a real asset. Like how Saul was murdering hundreds of Jesus following Jews... until he met Jesus and became known as Paul and went on to write most of the New Testament as a tool for Jesus
    I honestly don't really care either way when it comes to "murdering babies." I don't view abortion as murder, and it doesn't affect me whether or not someone gets an abortion in any capacity other than if they decide to farm for child tax credits or not. I don't see how it affects you either, unless you are also a taxpayer, in which case you should be on the same page as my satirical comment.

If abortion was made illegal today, the black market for abortions would explode. A ban would be as effective as banned heroin or guns: not at all. It's going to happen regardless of whether or not any of us likes it. Nobody really likes it or wants to have one. I think getting an abortion would be as pleasant as getting a colonoscopy. It's silly that the bias towards abortion is used to justify behavior such as that in OP.

The majority of people going to Planned Parenthood are just going there for general healthcare, especially women. A lot of facilities don't even offer abortions. Also, if a woman is pregnant, Planned Parenthood will help every step of the way at little to no cost for the woman throughout the pregnancy. If you as a man need treatment and cannot afford it elsewhere, they will help you too.

The first amendment is certainly allowed in this country, and it covers a wide variety of things, even things we don't like. Such as Westboro Baptist Church protesting veterans funerals, BLM protestors laying in the road, or the fine elderly gentleman in the OP.

There's also a principle that exists called "fuck around and find out." If you decide to engage in behavior such as, laying in the road or, harassing women outside of a healthcare facility, you may in fact, "find out." It does not matter how righteous you may believe your cause to be, the results can still be the same and are deserved.

It's up to the participants whether or not the ends justify the means. We're all just spectators here.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    We're all just spectators here.
    No sir... our actions, and inaction, will be judged by our Creator, whether or not you believe in Him now, you will believe on your judgement day. Every knee will bow and give accountability for everything they've ever done, not done or let happen

slapdick

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No sir... our actions, and inaction, will be judged by our Creator, whether or not you believe in Him now, you will believe on your judgement day. Every knee will bow and give accountability for everything they've ever done, not done or let happen

So you're saying that God will judge you if you don't try to stop women from having abortions? Just trying to clarify, based on the context of the conversation, that's how it reads. The only way that abortion affects you, is that if you don't take action against it, you will be bowing and kneeling on your judgement day for it? I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with this.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My link is the opening scene to the movie Idiocracy. That's all I need to say there haha.

Any of us that are mature adults that make good decisions get it, I know several people who have had oopsie babies, I have zero kids (that I know of). Again, decisions.
    I'm with ya. Sorry if I came off as a male sex organ . That "accidental" thing kinda sets me off.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I get the science behind what you are saying, but you're gonna have to deal with beliefs and emotions. Perception is reality. Not saying perception is truth...
    It's scientific fact that intelligence is a genetic trait. It's called the "G factor"....

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have no kids, my tax dollars sure are paying for more than I'm comfortable with.
    I share your sentiment regarding tax dollars. Based solely on what the public school system is turning out, my $ is being confiscated and pretty much burned.

FWIW, none of my kids ever set foot in a public school. They were home schooled, by my wife who sacrificed "work." Financially, that killed me. I will never recover from that debt, and have resigned myself to working until death/incapacity.

Ya know what? I'd do it again. IMO, and I truly don't give one shit what anyone else thinks, the wife and I have raised responsible winners who can take care of themselves, their houses, their cars, and don't need the hive to function/exist.

Better yet. They independently question/verify everything. Mission Complete. Pass it on.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So you're saying that God will judge you if you don't try to stop women from having abortions? Just trying to clarify, based on the context of the conversation, that's how it reads. The only way that abortion affects you, is that if you don't take action against it, you will be bowing and kneeling on your judgement day for it? I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with this.
    Easiest way I've rebut the abortion argument.. those who are against it, go adopt them kids that woman clearly doesn't want.

Way too many facets to it. I mentioned what France does, and there's quite a bit more. Health of the mom and if the childbirth could kill her, rape cases, etc.

Many people don't see the whole picture, from the medical side it's a big gray area. Its not Bible thumpin black & white.

The people who use it as literally their only form of birth control, na that shouldn't be allowed. But that's my opinion.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It boils down to you want to tell women what and what not they can do with their bodies . Most of the "limp dicks" in congress take this stand for votes.
    At the first opportunity you get , and with the same zeal you are projecting here , get into your wife or S/O's face and tell her she can't do something or that she will do something.
    Think about the opposite of "happy wife , happy life"

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ???

It really “boils down to” where the line starts that a baby is a baby and not some non-living “goo”. That’s it.

All the discussions of responsibility for the unwanted baby, etc etc are pointless.

It’s either a baby or not.
    It’s either murder of a child, or not.

So instead of determining that line by fuzzy feelgood intuition or cold-hearted opinion, why not “follow the science”?

Determine where “life” starts, and/or debate THAT. The rest should be easy to figure out.

Yeah, a woman has the right to do whatever to HER body. Who speaks for the defenseless baby’s body? What does it say about a society that is totally fine with dismembering-to-death a baby?

What is the societal response to parents who abuse their kids? What about parents who feed their kids junk food? What about parents who don’t help their kids with homework? There is a broad range of “bad parenting”. Some is irreversible and criminal; some is just disappointing and sad.

Answer those questions, then determine how to deal with a woman who has a baby-on-board and insists on binge drinking and smoking cigarettes, etc.

Once it’s determined to be a living baby, every adult should be advocating to defend it. Simultaneously, the irresponsible SOBs who created it AND want to kill it should be dealt with, too.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ???

It really “boils down to” where the line starts that a baby is a baby and not some non-living “goo”. That’s it.

All the discussions of responsibility for the unwanted baby, etc etc are pointless.

It’s either a baby or not.
    It’s either murder of a child, or not.

So instead of determining that line by fuzzy feelgood intuition or cold-hearted opinion, why not “follow the science”?

Determine where “life” starts, and/or debate THAT. The rest should be easy to figure out.

Yeah, a woman has the right to do whatever to HER body. Who speaks for the defenseless baby’s body? What does it say about a society that is totally fine with dismembering-to-death a baby?

What is the societal response to parents who abuse their kids? What about parents who feed their kids junk food? What about parents who don’t help their kids with homework? There is a broad range of “bad parenting”. Some is irreversible and criminal; some is just disappointing and sad.

Answer those questions, then determine how to deal with a woman who has a baby-on-board and insists on binge drinking and smoking cigarettes, etc.

Once it’s determined to be a living baby, every adult should be advocating to defend it. Simultaneously, the irresponsible SOBs who created it AND want to kill it should be dealt with, too.
    everyone seems to ignore the fact that the father of a baby has input also... just because the woman carries the baby does not mean she has 100% of the decision making process... esp if the two are married. then it involves the 3rd party of a Godly marriage, and that is the GOD you swore an oath to.

Top Bottom