Patriot Mobile

Are There Any Prostate Supplements That Work?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SGR357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To be blunt I don't piss as strong as I did when I was younger, takes longer to pee etc. Anybody found any of the supplements that work? Every website with a review online seems to be tied to the supplement they say is number 1. Unlike a lot of people, I don't trust a lot of shit online anymore. So if you have had success with one of the prostate supplements please share!
    I take saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil supplements daily and they help me.

mikenjapan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am on meds and it helped for a short time. I am also getting the Urolift. My buddy had it done with great success. Get a PSA as others have said and a colonoscopy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molil02

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To be blunt I don't piss as strong as I did when I was younger, takes longer to pee etc. Anybody found any of the supplements that work? Every website with a review online seems to be tied to the supplement they say is number 1. Unlike a lot of people, I don't trust a lot of shit online anymore. So if you have had success with one of the prostate supplements please share!
    Saw Palmett. My father has taken this daily fir over 20 years. He is 92 now and in good health.

Top Bottom