Target Sports

Are There Any Prostate Supplements That Work?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To be blunt I don't piss as strong as I did when I was younger, takes longer to pee etc. Anybody found any of the supplements that work? Every website with a review online seems to be tied to the supplement they say is number 1. Unlike a lot of people, I don't trust a lot of shit online anymore. So if you have had success with one of the prostate supplements please share!

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not a supplement, but my dr has me on tamsulosin, (flomax), and finasteride. It has taken a while, but they are working. Now if I could just get my woodie back as fast!

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Some OTC stuff may work. They're still advertising. I tried one or two without success. Every one reacts differently to the supplements. Ask your doctor about a low dose alpha blocker. As was noted earlier in the thread nothing works over night. I like fl57caveman suggestion. War-Buff is also a winner. I was not aware we had highly trained medical personnel on the forum. Bravo

Last edited:

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I encourage all guys to get a PSA, especially if prostate cancer has occurred in other blood relatives. I told my brother (3 years younger than me) to get a PSA after I was dx'd with prostate ca. Turns out he had prostate ca too and had no idea. This was in 1998.

Both of us had different treatments (me surgery; him radiation) and are prostate cancer free so far.

Last edited:

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I encourage all guys to get a PSA, especially if prostate cancer has occurred in other blood relatives. I told my brother (3 years younger than me) to get a PSA after I was dx'd with prostate ca. Turns out he had prostate ca too and had no idea. This was in 1998.
    Get a damn colonoscopy while you're at it...sorry, mods; I guess that should be a thread on the men's health forum or wherever, but I've had 2 close friends who both found out they were stage 4 after refusing testing for years. One of them now has a colostomy bag and maybe a couple of months left to live.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Get a damn colonoscopy while you're at it...sorry, mods; I guess that should be a thread on the men's health forum or wherever, but I've had 2 close friends who both found out they were stage 4 after refusing testing for years. One of them now has a colostomy bag and maybe a couple of months left to live.
    My girls grandad found out the hard way he had stage 4. He fell off the roof doing work thought he had bruised ribs cus it wouldn't stop hurting and the xray showed it was the big C.
    He'd have fit in round here..

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    one of my best friends who is 75 has been taking OTC saw palmetto capsules everyday for many years and he swears by it. He once nearly died over 15 years ago from an undiagnosed prostate infection. He’s had no prostate issues since. That’s all I can offer but it’s courageous of you to speak up.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I tried "Beta Prostate" for a month, no effects except my wallet.

That's the same one I tried with no luck hence why I posted this thread. Talking to real people these days seems the only way to get good information, damn online world has become a nightmare for getting science based facts or legitimate information.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Saw palmetto and I also had improvement after losing 50 pounds

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    This is my only major health issue at 58. Kind of weird that it started when I quit drinking?? Doc says no cancer, meds help the constant urge, but not the stream. I am a proponent of supplements, but like Viking said, hate wasting $$ on snake oil. Recently seen a new outpatient procedure where they use steam to shrink a prostate. I really need to make an appointment to see if I can get that done this year, for deductible reasons! Surgery worries me, like Toby sings; I'm not as good as I once was, and I never want to be accused of assault with a dead weapon...

Cawiggg5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Prostate complete sells really well at Walgreens for a while they couldn’t keep it in stock when I use to work there.

DoubleDee

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Best I've used is prescription Tamsulosin (generic Flormax). It's cheaper than those rip off supplements with questionable marketing plans and really works.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom